• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Zing

Banned
Wow, I thought the peak time Japan players were awful at using beacons. The english players won't use them at all.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I feel like I just walked in on someone using the toilet when I come acrosd an inkling launching an inkstrike.

Azure J

Well like an idiot (out of habit) i spent all my cash on slots. Oh well will have to play a bit before I can purchase the new weapons later. =\

fuuuuuuuck, I just turned my system on (EVO hype + cleaning my fridge for the last two hours) and realized I have no money

Finalow

good gam- oh shit new weapons.

//Octobrush new main

-

I think I improved quite a bit during these GAF matches with the brush. still dying too much but at least I'm not at the bottom of the score list with 300 points. [actually often finished as first in the last 1-2 hours or so]

I think I never killed you SM239, maybe one time with the sprinkler lol. unless I get you or anyone with a shooter by surprise it's impossible to not die.

J@hranimo

Banned
Octobrush trail is roughly twice the width of the inkbrush. Stronger so with damage ups it can kill quicker...easier on the trigger finger...

Plus with beakons and kraken we have a good ass weapon! Lol

Azure J

Fuckers invading my game and hazing me when I'm trying to grind cash. I'm glad you all are getting jollies fucking with me, but you know when I get this brush everyone's fucked right?

Top Bottom