• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Heng

Imo if you're going to spam c'mon 10 times when we're losing, you better have more than 1 fucking kill. It's so annoying.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Thanks for the humbling brush experience SM and king jolly, GGs!

I'll see you all after the splatfest!

J@hranimo

Banned
The only time I had milk tea my friend prepared it for me. Unless it was a bit different...I didn't really really care for it.

30 minutes since last update

Already asking for more

sigh..

Ayy lmao.

Nah but really I was just kidding because this loadout seems more for support and such. I'd be more into it if there was some bombs or something. I can definitely see this being a force in the right hands
aka not mine XD

Zing

Banned
I was wondering why I didn't have any beacons on my team, then I noticed that I had the non-GAF players. That explains it.

WALKMAN04

I know you guys like my kraken waiting outside your spawn on bluefin, I have no fear bitches. Managed to kill one of you and get away lol

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Time to give this new inkbrush a shot. I've never played with the regular inkbrush but reading this one sounds a lot better going by the description.

Ahnez

The only time I had milk tea my friend prepared it for me. Unless it was a bit different...I didn't really really care for it.

Ayy lmao.

Nah but really I was just kidding because this loadout seems more for support and such. I'd be more into it if there was some bombs or something. I can definitely see this being a force in the right hands
aka not mine XD

Yep, there are many interesting unreleased weapons lol I wonder if they will add more after unlocking every one already coded

Also, the last time I had milk tea was in Japan (and never anywhere else), so I don't know if they are different or something :p

WALKMAN04

Dunno which of you squids is zay but they've mastered time travel. Like, I splat them and then explode like six seconds later.
Name doesn't sound familiar probably random. Robert rage quit lol, I killed him 10 seconds before the match ended, pretending like he disconnected lol

Zing

Banned
I feel like I'm the only one that can actually see enemy beacons on the gamepad, and actually do something about it.
Based on my recent play which has been heavily focused on beacons, I agree. No one seems to ever look at the gamepad screen. It works in my favour, though. I have had beacons last longer than they should due to enemy ignoring them.

I'm always looking at map, since we can see all ink trails there. What is everyone else doing?

Top Bottom