• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Azure J

And would you look at that, my first loss in 35 minutes is to the worlds laggiest Krak-On roller user and a missing teammate.

Edit: Triforce, nice avatar. Didn't know you were a Takamaru/Four Siblings of 1986 bro.

Zing

Banned
Battery depleted on gamepad and I should have went to bed hours ago. Glad I could rank up a few times before morning, though. The decision to start splatfest at midnight EST was wise.

Ozium

lol just killed the entire team with an aerospray on port mackerel, they all lined up in one of the corridors like fools

Geg

Holy shit I've never been beaten that badly on Bluefin before. It felt like the other team had 5 people on it or something

Doorman

Communication error = I am done with this shit for tonight. Too bad too, it seems that maybe, just maybe, I'd finally found a team that kinda knew what they were doing.

DrStiles

....I don't think some of these people know what echolocater does against them -__-

Splatfest's biggest contribution is making you appreciate the match making they do for normal games.

I saw a person perfect painting all the shipping crates on Port. Why would you do that?

Geg

Now I'm just sitting in a room with one other guy while the counter keeps going down to 50 and resetting to 99

edit: Finally 0. It sucks that I'm going to be separated from the one good guy on my team for the last few matches

Robotguy

This octobrush dude is great. Always has a good K/D, will help out if I'm in trouble, and I get to ride his trail into the top of saltspray.

And would you look at that, my first loss in 35 minutes is to the worlds laggiest Krak-On roller user and a missing teammate.

Edit: Triforce, nice avatar. Didn't know you were a Takamaru/Four Siblings of 1986 bro.

All 4 of their original nes/fds games may be dated in someway, but whenever they have some type of reimagining (ALttP, Zero Mission, Uprising) Those games become GoAT.

Mysterious Murasame Castle directed by Hideki Kamiya pls

That way, he can get into 5mash and get his own Amiibo

Azure J

All 4 of their original nes/fds games may be dated in someway, but whenever they have some type of reimagining (ALttP, Zero Mission, Uprising) Those games become GoAT.

Mysterious Murasame Castle directed by Hideki Kamiya pls

That way, he can get into 5mash and get his own Amiibo

My man.

Heng

pn1z09w.jpg
First a 1v4 then a 3v4... wtf is wrong with the match making? It's pretty bad...

ryechu

ok communication error out of nowhere during the final six seconds of a match where i played warden of the fucking north on saltspray.

Well, considering how Takamaru was the game Kamiya considered after Star Fox, and how Star Fox Zero is being co-developed with Platinum and Nintendo... one has to wonder.

I'm also that one nut who thinks that a Super Smash Musou spin-off should happen with Sakurai as supervisor.

This is getting very frustrating... I've been losing all night. I've changed weapons several times, trying to adjust my play style. Sometimes I'm at the top of the team but still I keep losing. Team roller coaster is going to destroy us...

Xeteh

This is getting very frustrating... I've been losing all night. I've changed weapons several times, trying to adjust my play style. Sometimes I'm at the top of the team but still I keep losing. Team roller coaster is going to destroy us...

It happens. If your team is being pinned down, try to rush their side of the map. If you can get one kill and force yourself beind their line your team can take it. Splatoon is a never give up kind of game, just do what you can.

Top Bottom