• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Geg

Splatfest time! :D

GGs everyone. Maybe now that I'm on the team that most of gaf seemed to go on I may be able play with some of you on my team instead of against you like last time

Jims

Holy shit, the Octobrush is so good. After struggling with my short-range game yesterday, this certainly was some good medicine to lift my spirits. Was thinking about the advice to bait people and be patient, and really had a lot of fun with it. Just jump-swipe left, jump-swipe right, wait for them to pick a direction. Jump-swipe again. You can just jump-swipe people for DAYS! I can see why the Brushers like these weapons so much.

...Ow, my finger.

Zing

Banned
Best thing about splatfest is the fixed teams. If your team sucks, you can safely bail, and once you find a good one, you can ride it for hours.

Hackworth

So literally everyone I was playing with just now got fucking raptured out of the GAF room, I'm guessing it's Splatfest USA.

Waiting for that sweet 5am start for Splatfest NZ because we're on UK time for some goddam reason.

WALKMAN04

Wait so do you get points for kills too? I thought this was turf wars?
No kills don't matter it just doesn't show your points, because your title is too big, at least that's what I remember from the last splatfest. Points are still displayed in the upper right though I think

StAidan

Well, I'm a Water Slide Fiend now, that's good enough for tonight. Planning to resume early tomorrow morning and lead my team to victory!

lmao

in the GAF room, somebody had me with my back literally against a wall and their kraken in my face on kelp dome

kept them at bay with a full tank of nzap and killed him on the switch.

nearly died laughing

Geg

Argh, lost 3 of 4 matches so far. The last one should have been a cakewalk but we had a disconnect early on and couldn't recover

Zing

Banned
I've been in the same winning team for the whole time. Well, one guy switched, but the rest have been there since game two.

Top Bottom