• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

RagnarokX

Oh I know exactly what your talking about I was going for the kill on Ragnarok, didn't know you wanted me to paint the ground, that's just a miscommunication. I did get the kill but he killed me as well.

Guys guys. What's important is that I killed both of you ;D

Probably would have taken out Walkman without dying if Azure J's meat shield hadn't happened to to pop up out of nowhere, lol.

WALKMAN04

Guys guys. What's important is that I killed both of you ;D

Probably would have taken out Walkman without dying if Azure J's meat shield hadn't happened to to pop up out of nowhere, lol.
I honestly think I would have killed you first if Azure didn't jump in front it's kinda hard to hit someone with a charger when a teammate is standing between you and them.

Malus

I...don't really get the Splash-o-matic. It feels really good. High rate of fire, high accuracy, great coverage. But in practice the accuracy makes it harder to kill, and I feel like I lose most 1 on 1 fights. It also seems to have slightly shorter range than most other short range weapons.

RedFyn

I hate when the carbon and kraken are together. I can't tell which is which and they both require a different approach.

Almost all of my deaths were from mistaking one for the other

Jims

Could I please for the love of gawd get a team that understands that Saltspray Rig Turf War is basically SplatZones. It's not exactly the same thing, obviously, but it would be nice if they at least noticed that big area at the top of the map.

Getting repeatedly 1v2'd or 1v3 by Dynamo Rollers and bunnyhopping blasters is a special circle of hell.

jnWake

Jet Squelcher is so good for Splat Zones. I went on a like 18 win streak with it and climbed to B+. One match was 21-3.

It was all going so well until many chargers appeared. Lower ranks are great haha.

ryechu

Could I please for the love of gawd get a team that understands that Saltspray Rig Turf War is basically SplatZones. It's not exactly the same thing, obviously, but it would be nice if they at least noticed that big area at the top of the map.

Getting repeatedly 1v2'd or 1v3 by Dynamo Rollers and bunnyhopping blasters is a special circle of hell.

thats what i'm saying. I realized when i was lvl 6 that north plus mid vs the entire rest of the map still wins. Like literally all the other pathways dont matter.

Violet_0

Banned
huh, comm error in the lobby

something was completely off with my play the last two matches

I'd like to join Red's game but the last few times the lag was ridicules

ryechu

oh god, kraken liter is hilarious. Chasing someone off your lawn and then kraken jumping to a beakon on the other side of the map.

Crisium

I just logged on, where on earth is Tower Control? This isn't a good strategy, Nintendo.

Isn't it amazing? Talk about a failed strategy to get people who already have the game and have taken some time off to come back.

Guy: "Oh, a new mode came out yesterday, where is it?"
Nintendo: "Like you said, there was a new mode yesterday."
Guy: "You didn't answer the question: where is it?"
Nintendo: “Oh but we did; the question isn't where, but when!”

The game has only sold well over a million. Can't fracture that user base, but you can make them less likely to come back for the sake of variety.

Jims

thats what i'm saying. I realized when i was lvl 6 that north plus mid vs the entire rest of the map still wins. Like literally all the other pathways dont matter.

Yep. You know it's bad when I'm actively rooting for Port Mackerel.

Had one instant disconnect 3v4 match where the other team just ran up the score on me in Port Mackerel. Just merciless. The next map on the Port, I hunted down those players specifically and squidbagged them repeatedly.

I don't really get salty playing Smash. It's weird.

Top Bottom