• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

J@hranimo

Banned
Just woke up, it switched back to Splat Zones?

Hmm...so it seems like maybe every 24 hours the game mode changes. I never got the chance to get good at Tower Control :(

Totakeke

How do you seasoned brush users spam ZR? I usually hold the controller light so pressing R just shakes the controller and doesn't give me a good spam. And it's not so easy to grip the gamepad tight.

DaBoss

Point well taken. Don't bring in gear to level up in a GAF room. You will get nowhere.
That's what I do for the most part lol.

Unless I have multiple pieces of gear that I want to level up. Don't want to try leaving and then rejoining the lobby. I ain't got the patience for that.

Azure J

WALKMAN WHAT THE HELL

WHY WOULD YOU NOT SHOOT THE PATH FOR ME TO GO FORWARD WITH?

AND WHO THE FUCK IS THIS JAPANESE GRIEFER?

I WAS LOOKING AT HIM DUMBSTRUCK

RagnarokX

Man I wish I had a replay of that. I flanked and killed sniper 1, then I killed sniper 2, then I killed an inkbrusher with a splatbomb.

WALKMAN04

WALKMAN WHAT THE HELL

WHY WOULD YOU NOT SHOOT THE PATH FOR ME TO GO FORWARD WITH?

AND WHO THE FUCK IS THIS JAPANESE GRIEFER?

I WAS LOOKING AT HIM DUMBSTRUCK
I don't know what your talking about but your a inkbrush you paint paths for us, and plus I didn't really care it was the Japanese roller's fault we lost, he just stands there the whole time. And look he gets 1 point the next match, I don't even know how that possible.

Good games though guys, sorry I couldn't play for longer, got stuff to do.

Azure J

And NOW the roller wants to play.

Also, that trade between SM239 and the other sniper was easily the craziest trade I've witnessed firsthand. I thought I died.

Geg

0-10 with a DC. That japanese guy that was spinning in circles. GAF finds some of the worst randoms

That same thing happened in a room with me, Heng, Violet, and some others. A random Japanese guy joined the room and would just spam booyah and randomly fire ink around the spawn point all game long

mo60

I don't know what your talking about but your a inkbrush you paint paths for us, and plus I didn't really care it was the Japanese roller's fault we lost, he just stands there the whole time. And look he gets 1 point the next match, I don't even know how that possible.

I think I may have been the highest on the team in that match.What was that person doing the whole match.

Azure J

You were lining up a shot with someone on the far right lane of Mackerel and I was prepared to go down the lane you created to hit them with melee since I was ninja'd for today. Instead you held the shot and I got stuck in ink for Ragnarok to take advantage of.

atr0cious

Headed out for the night. My playing schedule has been messed with the past few days, but hopefully I'll be able to stream splatfest at least. And at least got a little time with tower control.

Azure J

GGs guys. Was pretty fun. Didn't know Crisium was another Inkbrush disciple and it caught me off guard a few times. :lol

I may or may not be back for later though.

Jintor

i find inkbrushes don't actually paint paths for teammates very well, the path is far too narrow. brush maneuverability is for them and them alone.

DaBoss

i find inkbrushes don't actually paint paths for teammates very well, the path is far too narrow. brush maneuverability is for them and them alone.
Yea, I always use the Inkbrush for covering a lot of ground since that's what it is really good for. Creating paths could be done more effectively with any other weapon.

RagnarokX

GGs guys. Was pretty fun. Didn't know Crisium was another Inkbrush disciple and it caught me off guard a few times. :lol

I may or may not be back for later though.

Looks like it's time to
zlCfzTbecJMpdCze51

:p

Azure J

Inkbrush paths work only if A.) there are two brushers going in the same direction on the same team B.) if the person following behind the brush user is only using it for a quick piggyback ride down a straightaway or C.) the duo of brush lead and whoever following are in perfect sync.

It's biggest strength is in the speed it covers ground for teammates after you get to important places. See the mad dash to the top of Saltspray Rig's map for details.

Looks like it's time to
zlCfzTbecJMpdCze51

:p

Give me the Miiverse link for this. It needs a yeah.

WALKMAN04

You were lining up a shot with someone on the far right lane of Mackerel and I was prepared to go down the lane you created to hit them with melee since I was ninja'd for today. Instead you held the shot and I got stuck in ink for Ragnarok to take advantage of.
Oh I know exactly what your talking about I was going for the kill on Ragnarok, didn't know you wanted me to paint the ground, that's just a miscommunication. I did get the kill but he killed me as well.

Top Bottom