• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

DaBoss

Team weapon composition is way more important for Tower Control than any other mode.

I can predict which team will win correctly most of the time just looking at what weapons both teams have. Assuming the people using the weapons are good with it. But with Tower Control, one big push is all that's needed, so a strong team may not even win.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Yikes, all levels I consider long-ranged friendly.

I'm gonna try and join a GAF room for turf war.

Geg

Huh, wasn't expecting them to start rotating the modes already. I guess it really is just going to be a change every 24 hours thing

This post is trash. Blackbelly Splat Zones is the best.
My main is completely useless on it therefore it sucks

phanphare

Banned
wait it's splat zones now

wish they'd do both, I was actually excited to try tower control on arowana mall

splat zones on mall ehhhhhh..

ryechu

they should put a splat zone sign on the top of rig in turf war so that people stop to think analytically for a second.

DrStiles

I wish the map update would also announce the what Rank mode was going on. Would be a lot more obvious than just the text in the top left

Doorman

Might be able to get on soon. Looking forward to finally trying out Tower Con-

...Oh.

Kinda my feeling too. I didn't get around to trying it last night and now I guess I'll be waiting a bit longer!

Then again I've barely played Splat Zones either so I don't mind trying to get used to that first.

Top Bottom