• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Crisium

I've rerolled the abilities on my tinted shades twice now and haven't gotten any of the perks it's likely to get :(.

Be thankful Splatoon isn't fee-to-pay. Bad reroll? Only one way to earn another go at it! Play that ranked and get those points!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You guys should start a separate cooler gaf room.

Working on it. We need at least two GAF rooms going on at once because it's getting crowded with some good players.

Don't mean to toot my own horn but I'll take over games as a Roller if I'm playing in random matches with people I don't know. And I mean totally dominate going 10-2 plus covering the map. With Gaffers there is some fun and competition.

Matchmaking can't come soon enough. Nintendo needs to release that ASAP.

Also, Tower Control is fun as hell and I'm finally at a B ranking in ranked matches.

Geg

I'm not sure why people are guessing 24 hours cycles, 4 hour cycles sounds more reasonable to me.

Mostly that the first session of tower control lasted 24 hours, and I think if it were on a 4 hour cycle like the stages it would mean certain modes are only available at certain times of the day and depending on when someone has time to play may never be on to play one of the modes.

We'll see in an hour with the stage change I guess

Crisium

They need to just do both at the same time. I know, I know, there's only a million players. God forbid your average 30 second wait turn into 1 minute rate.

ryechu

i swear , im like conditioned to do a 60 degree twitch shot when someone circles me. Its like rhythm heaven programmed.

_Isaac

So is like nobody in the owlrd playing anymore? I'm trying to play Turf War with randoms, and it's taking forever to find a full game.

Zing

Banned
They need to just do both at the same time. I know, I know, there's only a million players. God forbid your average 30 second wait turn into 1 minute rate.

So is like nobody in the owlrd playing anymore? I'm trying to play Turf War with randoms, and it's taking forever to find a full game.

It didn't even take one page to present evidence against fragmenting the playerbase further.

Crisium

It didn't even take one page to present evidence against fragmenting the playerbase further.

"Forever" isn't evidence. Sometimes it takes me over 2 minutes, oh noes. Other times only 10 seconds. I'd trade that for 3 minutes / 15 seconds and have access to 3 modes ANYDAY. When the game starts to die down in x months then ok, maybe consolidate into 2 modes. It's just not needed now.

Top Bottom