• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Zero²

Damn such close matches! And you never get on my team violet :(
Not playing well with the brush today, must be the ranked blood in me, or your laggy shotgunning roller lol

RagnarokX

Okay, fuck my entire team in that match. I took the top of saltspray and the other team swarmed me with like two-three guys at a time and I killed them all for like 3 and a half minutes while spamming the shit out of "C'mon" and nobody came to help me. I respawn and my teammates are meticulously inking turf we already inked.

There needs to be a button that says "HELP!" or "GET THE FUCK OVER HERE!" cuz I think "C'mon!" is too vague.

Violet_0

Banned
Zero²;170758049 said:
Damn such close matches! And you never get on my team violet :(
Not playing well with the brush today, must be the ranked blood in me, or your laggy shotgunning roller lol

when the lag problem is solved I promise that I will turn all those double kills into very singular kills :p

and I just experienced the invisible seeker for the first time, yay

Zero²;170758220 said:
Oh you are GAF too, no wonder I was in such disadvantage xD
I was completely raging when you took me out at close range.

I had my eye on you because I knew you were a GAFer, all you guys are good so I gotta keep on my toes :p

Zero²

when the lag problem is solved I promise that I will turn all those double kills into very singular kills :p

and I just experienced the invisible seeker for the first time, yay
Haha yeah.

Wut was that, they had like 10000000 inkzookas? Everytime I tried to hunt them, inkzooka.

Azure J

I picked up brush yesterday. Now it's competing for my main, although I still turn to 96 gal and custom jet a lot.

I'm still looking for a secondary weapon to compliment my brush. The .52 Gal Deco is a extremely satisfying no nonsense hunting weapon with my recent transition back into messing with ninja squid while the Aerospray MG is great at coverage and Inkzooka is a great momentary fuck you to long range weapon users/perched individuals.

Malus

I've rerolled the abilities on my tinted shades twice now and haven't gotten any of the perks it's likely to get :(.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
My first time playing in a while, ao does tower control just randomly cycle in like with maps? Wanted to try it out but we splat zones here.

Top Bottom