• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

That reminds me, here's Violet's poll:

No one's least favorite map is Walleye Warehouse!

And Arowana Mall has the majority in regards to least favorite map.

Sounds about right.

Arowana Mall is #TheWorst. That middle area makes me want to take a box of puppies and teach them Latin.

Bah, sick on the weekend. My focus isn't too compromised, but I will need to rest up a lot :(

Picked Moray Towers for most fav and Camp Triggerfish for least fav so far. Least fav can change in the future. I don't hate any map enough to stop playing if it's in the rotation.

NotLiquid

I've never bothered with the Squiffer a lot of the time but it's actually pretty neat during Ranked on Triggerfish. It's a good way to play an aggressive charger.

RedFyn

Aaand derand out of A+. I think I'll wait for the Japanese to come back. They don't spend the whole game filling up their special. You're A+ and still not playing the objective T_T

Highwind

So, I had an excellent time @ Camp with SplatGAF. The archive is here and I highly recommend watching it all, but there were some choice moments that had to get highlighted:

- Wombo Combo
- My Favorite Summer Camp Memories
- Unsolved Mysteries | Part 2
- xXx_MLG_PrOsCoPe_420_xXx | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4

If YouTube isn't your fancy, they're all highighted on my stream now. The first three videos are self explanatory. The last is a set of me getting stupidly SSS rank snipes only to miss everything easy ever.

These are incredible.

Gonna join a Gaf room today.

Whats your NNID?

DaBoss

While on Recon, I found these tires you can actually paint and hide in.
tumblr_ns25vmBhDa1ux7li8o1_1280.jpg

Jims

Saw another Splatoon-themed GameTruck again today. Wasn't as surprised to see one when I was visiting the swanky suburbs of Washington D.C., but now they've followed me home. Saw a little Splatoon poster at the entrance of my Walmart too. Ohio is a squid now.

NotLiquid

I can't. I just can't.

I'm convinced that people who know how to use Squelchers are wizards. It's the only explanation that makes sense.

NotLiquid

Anyone ever get the sense that people somehow miraculously teleport passed the chasm during Splat Zones on Triggerfish? Because I swear there's always someone behind us or ambushing us from the least susceptible area.

Azure J

Anyone ever get the sense that people somehow miraculously teleport passed the chasm during Splat Zones on Triggerfish? Because I swear there's always someone behind us or ambushing us from the least susceptible area.

Watch my stream. I swear it feels like this 4/5 times.

Ahnez

Really, today everything is lagging

Earlier I got splatted by a teleporting guy with a brush..

I felt like I was fighting against Noctis, he literally evaded my shots by teleporting around me

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Hit B+ easy last night with Camp Triggerfish in the rotation last night. Only weapon I've ever used in ranked in the Krakon Roller.

Luckily I had some decent teammates and I would flank the opposing enemy splatzone, planting beacons which my teammates surprisingly used.

DaBoss

Is the Jet Squelcher more susceptible to having the cursor snap to ledges than other guns? That's what it feels like to me.

Also, every time there was a disconnect, it was on Arowana Mall. I feel like the game is trying to tell us something.

Top Bottom