• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Ahnez

Apparenttly, even at rank A+ there are newbs who don't understand how overtime works.

There are B players that don't know Splat Zones/Tower Control rules

I saw a guy in this getup. He was trying to snipe with the Aerospray from the sniping spot on Moray Towers.

HIGH LEVEL PLAYS

No seriously, why it always those 3 pieces of gear plus an Aerospray? lol

MlWA773bkSM_z1-Ila

The things people say in the base. You guys got anything silly posted in yours?

Wield your weapon with pride!
Unless its an Aerospray/gas mask/archor/blue moto combo

Neoxon

I really want to be in a full silly room like that one day :( I almost was yesterday during Azure's stream but after DaBoss left it fell apart and everyone started playing seriously mostly
We had a try-hard in here earlier, but he/she's gone, now.

ryechu

There are B players that don't know Splat Zones/Tower Control rules

HIGH LEVEL PLAYS

No seriously, why it always those 3 pieces of gear plus an Aerospray? lol

Wield your weapon with pride!
Unless its an Aerospray/gas mask/archor/blue moto combo

This dynamo business has infected the public consciouness of the internet. It is literally a meme.

Heng

I'm letting SplatGAF decide on what weapons I can use today (No, Heng, I had already used the Rapid Blaster earlier. =P ). What weapons would you guys like to see me use?
Rapid... damnit... how about aerospray? :D

Maybe try a blaster out. A blaster in the hands of someone who can aim and get a feel for its range is deadly.

Lettuce

Is there connection issues with this game lately?, just got it today and only im constantly getting disconnected from the game, with the message 'A communication error has occurred'.

I know exactly when its going to happen as i notice my paint stops covering any areas

Is there connection issues with this game lately?, just got it today and only im constantly getting disconnected from the game, with the message 'A communication error has occurred'.

I know exactly when its going to happen as i notice my paint stops covering any areas
Had this happen last night a few times I really wish Nintendo would fix it

Non-stop. I just got a Wii u and the game ad well and its frustrating to have this happen over and over. :(

noshten

Non-stop. I just got a Wii u and the game ad well and its frustrating to have this happen over and over. :(

Try turning off WiFi on any other device in the vicinity of the Wii U. I get my disconnects when using WiFi on my mobile. Far less when it's turned off

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lmao DaBoss unleashing the Kraken on both me and SM right as he spawns on both of us.

And yeah it took me two matches to get the brush memo. Just changed gear

Just won a splat zone by a full 100 seconds, must've felt bad for the other team

*Now the opposing team just won by a full 100 seconds, fuck that

Try turning off WiFi on any other device in the vicinity of the Wii U. I get my disconnects when using WiFi on my mobile. Far less when it's turned off

I'm on Lan

But I switched to WiFi and turned off my phone wifi and it still disconnected me. :(

Wonder if this is on no Nintendo's end or mine and I need to do something on my router with regards to the QoS setup.

Top Bottom