• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

GGs, done for tonight. But like... Teammates, please.
That poor Fox Volt guy just isn't good with the carbon roller. I wonder why he's staying in the room
Yeah, I left that room because he kept on being put on my team. So I had some fun with Exentryk instead.

Exentryk stop getting cheese KOs with the Kraken :( lol

Geg

Gonna end it there, GGs everyone

And yeah Quartz we made a really good team whenever we were paired together. And I totally splatted you lots of times too, you were just really good at keeping your distance most of the time. I couldn't tell where you were shooting me from half the time in that last game.

Normally I get really aggressive against chargers which I think I showed in those last few games with you and Jeff Vader

And yeah Quartz we made a really good team whenever we were paired together. And I totally splatted you lots of times too, you were just really good at keeping your distance most of the time. I couldn't tell where you were shooting me from half the time in that last game.

Normally I get really aggressive against chargers which I think I showed in those last few games with you and Jeff Vader

Why you gotta hurt me? I thought we were cool D:

I left because it's almost midnight and my bro wanted to sleep. Nothing personal!
Haha. Also stop taking my routes at the start of the match lol
I don't try to! lol

Also, the reason why I didn't roll too often is because SplatGAF has made me super paranoid about rolling. Same with super jumping. Thanks, guys. :X

DaBoss

And to think yesterday's order was lucky...
tumblr_nshq6nxg3o1ux7li8o1_1280.jpg
Spyke, you outdid yourself.

Oh, definitely. I just am happy whenever I manage to kill someone in close quarters with a charger, even if I die, too. I only get one chance, after all!

Geg

Why you gotta hurt me? I thought we were cool D:

A good charger can potentially win the game for their team so I always make it a priority to take them out. This usually leads to success playing against randoms but can be hard in gaf room where often half the room is a charger

I should have realized you were just trying to learn though, I was swimming around in circles dodging your fire that first game on walleye lol

edit: Even though my team got destroyed that one match on walleye, I was proud that Zing's only two deaths were from me. All that playing against Heng has paid off

Mellopillow

Neo Member
GGs to the two groups I played with.

Emil should keep playing close combat weapons because he's sure good at those. Not in a sneaky way like Red plays them but just solid head-on combat skills.

Thanks, I try and use my fighting game experience for close combat situations xD it's really hard when there's a bunch of enemy ink around me, but I try and bait people to come follow me to a wall or a pole where I can have some advantage and the element of surprise. I need to work on keeping an eye out for two or more squids tho when targeting an enemy, since that's usually what gets me killed ):

Ggs, next time I play with you hopefully I'll be using a weapon I'm better with, I believe both times I played with you I didn't have one of my mains, but really it was fine playing with you and your girlfriend as well, both of you feel free to add me and I will make room for you.

It still seems like I'm still not so good with the Krak-on, my play is very up and down. I'm pretty average and can't really carry a team with it like I can with most other weapons, just going to have to play it more I guess.

Good games everyone I played with today, it was fun

Ggs man! I added you! And oh of course, I'd like to play with you and the rest of Gaf more often after finals are done actually xD and I think you were a great Krak-on, you know when to invade the enemy base when they are all busy in the center. Unfortunately, I do the same so I know what to do when you did invade and set up your beacons haha. I payed attention to the map for when you would drop down away from your beacons while I try and cover more turf. When you did, I would go up and destroy those beacons, so don't think you did bad cuz of that! you're suppose to do that, even though I wish someone else would take care of the beacons cuz I can't fight rollers with my brush lol

Azure J

And to think yesterday's order was lucky...

Spyke, you outdid yourself.

Said it in stream chat, but fuck this urchin ni**a. Order Heng's glasses 10 times out of 10 and get nothing with today's "1 damage up" being a personal best.

Order JPN Plum Casuals with 4 Damage Ups (1 Main/3 Sub), get 1M/1S.

Order Krak-On Ink Resists like these? Lol, pay for the third slot and the shoes (50K) only to roll the exact same sub config I had pre-purchase (2 swim subs, 1 Special charge sub).

ughhhhhhh

Said it in stream chat, but fuck this urchin ni**a. Order Heng's glasses 10 times out of 10 and get nothing with today's "1 damage up" being a personal best.

Order JPN Plum Casuals with 4 Damage Ups (1 Main/3 Sub), get 1M/1S.

Order Krak-On Ink Resists like these? Lol, pay for the third slot and the shoes (50K) only to roll the exact same sub config I had pre-purchase (2 swim subs, 1 Special charge sub).

ughhhhhhh

They did say that that place should be avoided. =P

Saw you get a couple good snipes in there, Jeff.

I saw you pull off some really nice twitch snipes on Azure. It's making me want to hop on as a Charger today. =D

Heng

Based on playing around in the test room at different ranges, I agree with the no jumping.
I'm curious, why no jumping? Is it because it throws off your aim or is it just faster to stay on the ground and shoot? I've found success with jumping but if you guys have a good reason to not jump, I'll give it a try.

Zing

Banned
I jump with custom blaster, but with range blaster, the angles are tough, plus I want to be able to swim back. Need to keep at range. With regular blaster, I charge in.

Zing

Banned
Fun games tonight. I stayed awake far longer than I planned. Battery light blinking on gamepad.

Accepted and initiated some friend requests. Goodnight.

Top Bottom