• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Let's see if I can set the record for most weapon changes. I swear this whole weekend has been a Splatoon nightmare for me :(

Guysloth is annoying as fuck with that Squiffer. Easily the best Squiffer player I've seen.

I think I've seen someone use a squiffer less than 7 times total since I've been playing the game. No lie, it's got to be the most rarely used weapon.

SM239

Guysloth is annoying as fuck with that Squiffer. Easily the best Squiffer player I've seen.

Yep. His Squiffer is really the only one I'm really afraid of. It's also quite funny to see a Squiffer on the front lines with the shooters lol

- Killer Wail: Decreased the points required to fill the gauge from 180p to 160p.
- Special Charge Up: normalized the amount of special you get based on the amount of turf painted if you have a lot of Special Charge Up equipped, so painting large areas now gives you much more meter than before.

Going to build a super charge wail build with the Sploosh once this hits just to see how many I can fire off in a match lol

Zing

Banned
It's official. Burst bombs without damage up are useless.

I am really getting weary of every weapon essentially requiring damage up.

ガチマッチモードのプレイ中にウデマエが変化した場合、一度ロビーに戻るようになりました。

What does this mean, They'll force you to change room when your rank goes up/down?

Yep. His Squiffer is really the only one I'm really afraid of. It's also quite funny to see a Squiffer on the front lines with the shooters lol

Going to build a super charge wail build with the Sploosh once this hits just to see how many I can fire off in a match lol

DaBoss was going ham with the Squiffer I think yesterday. I want to use it again soon.

WALKMAN04

Gg guys, gonna head off and eat!
Ggs, next time I play with you hopefully I'll be using a weapon I'm better with, I believe both times I played with you I didn't have one of my mains, but really it was fine playing with you and your girlfriend as well, both of you feel free to add me and I will make room for you.

It still seems like I'm still not so good with the Krak-on, my play is very up and down. I'm pretty average and can't really carry a team with it like I can with most other weapons, just going to have to play it more I guess.

Good games everyone I played with today, it was fun

Ggs, next time I play with you hopefully I'll be using a weapon I'm better with, I believe both times I played with you I didn't have one of my mains, but really it was fine playing with you and your girlfriend as well, both of you feel free to add me and I will make room for you.

It still seems like I'm still not so good with the Krak-on, my play is very up and down. I'm pretty average and can't really carry a team with it like I can with most other weapons, just going to have to play it more I guess.

It was very fun indeed.

Wow, turning down my sensitivity actually helped a lot. I guess sometime you can get too much of a good thing >.>

That goes for Splatoon too unfortunately, GGs everyone!

Africanus

Krak-on is all about that beacon play.

And hiding on walls to spring out and bludgeon people to death.

SM239

DaBoss was going ham with the Squiffer I think yesterday. I want to use it again soon.
That's true. I would also put DaBoss' Squiffer up there in the "Squiffers that scare me" category. I've never really given the Squiffer a fair shot. I'll probably give it a try tomorrow.

WALKMAN04

Krak-on is all about that beacon play.

And hiding on walls to spring out and bludgeon people to death.
Well based on this Walleye it's impossible to paint most walls and the only place to put beacons were the enemies side perch but my teammates would lose everything by the time I got there and then I had to leave and the beacons are gone and Mall I am bad with close ranged weapons, I also was just walking into bad situations guess I was just having a bad session

Ozium

this volt fox guy keeps painting over our own ink with a roller, or painting over little splotches of enemy ink in an area we otherwise have control of..

who is this person?

Totakeke

GGs to the two groups I played with.

Emil should keep playing close combat weapons because he's sure good at those. Not in a sneaky way like Red plays them but just solid head-on combat skills.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Another disconnect. Damn, it's been one of those days for comm errors for some reason. Trying to get back in the match. Geg for some reason I don't have you on my friends list

Volt Fox was on my team at the start of the match, with a carbon roller and wasn't even rolling to start off. He was just running like Hiro

foltzie1

I've got to take time to add myself to the list here, but I've been enjoying ranked as a way to buil exp faster. I'm still only at 16 since I can only play a few rounds a day.

Is there consensus on best abilities yet, especially for the three primary slots?

Zing

Banned
Is there consensus on best abilities yet, especially for the three primary slots?
No. It depends on your weapon and style of play.

"You do not currently have an internet connection"

That error message really needs to be changed. Not once have I actually not had an internet connection when that happened.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
No. It depends on your weapon and style of play.

"You do not currently have an internet connection"

That error message really needs to be changed. Not once have I actually not had an internet connection when that happened.

Me every time I get that message:

"I AM CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET."

Top Bottom