• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

I don't honestly care that I lost 24 points in ranked. My last match will never be repeated. The other team got the counter down to 1 second and we managed to not only take control and get to overtime we also got the knock out!

Geg

Gear ability changes:

Tenacity: Apparently a player disconnecting before the match begins would throw off how it works and now they've fixed it? I don't entirely understand but it looks like they made some adjustments to how it builds the gauge in the event of an uneven match

Special Charge Up: There was a bug where if you had lots of special charges up equipped it would calculate how the gauge is charged differently depending on the methods used to cover ink (ie with small shots as a shooter weapon vs. inking large areas at once as a roller or with bombs); this has now been fixed.

Sound effect changes:

-Made it easier to hear the warning sound effect of an Inkstrike landing behind you or to your left or right.
-Made it easier to long-range weapon users to hear if their shot hit a target far away

Yeah, Sploosh is fun to mess around with when the Spray RNG is behaving itself. There should be no reasom I miss my shots if I'm touching the opponent with my own Squidkid.

I'm gonna fool around with the Rapid Blaster later.

Is the current room all full with Gaffers? I can start a second if there're mode than eight of us around. Currently I'm waiting to maybe get in. :p
Edit: Wait, I'm guaranteed to get in now.

Mellopillow

Neo Member
Kasumi was in our games earlier on Skatepark/Camp. I don't know if she's a gaffer or just someone's friend on here but she kept wrecking me with the n-zap

She's actually my gf O__O who just joined the room lol and darn, I can't be the only one getting rid of these beacons xD

ryechu

inkzooka gives you OHKO. Kraken gives you OHKO AND invincibility. 2>1. Idk why the developers are adding even more reason to use RG instead of the MG. Its like they are just ignoring everything thats actually imbalanced and balancing random stuff.

Crayolan

inkzooka gives you OHKO. Kraken gives you OHKO AND invincibility. 2>1. Idk why the developers are adding even more reason to use RG instead of the MG. Its like they are just ignoring everything thats actually imbalanced and balancing random stuff.

Yes

Zing

Banned
If you are suggesting that Kraken is stronger then Inkzooka, you aren't playing ranked.

Africanus

Kraken can be seen and (with rapid fire weapons/multiple weapons/brushes) repelled.

By the time one sees an Inkazooka, it's too late. Especially with the most minute of lag.

My Kraken was nerfed already :(

Crayolan

Splatfest changes
- At the conclusion of Splatfest, the win percentage contribution multiplier has been changed from 2x to 4x.

HOLY SHET

Now it's too unbalanced in the favor of the smaller team. 3x would've been perfect.

If you are suggesting that Kraken is stronger then Inkzooka, you aren't playing ranked.

Kraken can be seen and (with rapid fire weapons/multiple weapons/brushes) repelled.

By the time one sees an Inkazooka, it's too late. Especially with the most minute of lag.

My Kraken was nerfed already :(

lol

Top Bottom