• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

RagnarokX

MlWA77wLhtw8LNl7po

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkPCkH24A

Azure J

Had to leave and take a chance ordering Will's Fake Contacts. Three Ink Recovery Up subs on that item = too good not to try Spike out.

Totakeke

Is it just me or is the general swim speed has just been nerfed during the latest patch or slightly before then? It's more obvious now when I can run faster than I swim, pretty sure that wasn't the case before.

DaBoss

GGs to everyone I played with. Turned off my Wii U on purpose in case someone wanted to order some gear. Sorry team.

Azure J

Are there like four Totakekes in this room or something? Ever other time I turned around there was someone using the same stuff on my tail.

Vecks

Played more rank since it was tower control. Lost 5 matches. Won 5 matches. As usual, right back to where I started. #ForeverB.

I think I saw GWX in one of the matches, but that was the only match where I got a comm error.

ggs all. I'll be back on later to reroll my dog shirt AGAIN. it has two damage ups and quick respawn. AFTER rerolling from two damage ups and ink saver or some junk.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Been playing a lot of ranked matches, seems like most random teammates are getting better at knowing we're not playing Turfwar or going for just K/D. Almost at a B ranking. My ranking has been continually going up.

Tower Control is fun as hell, IMO. Love that music that plays when you're on the tower.

Trying to get in some ranked matches with Walkman, GuySloth or SM239.

Totakeke

Bluefin is fun on Tower Control. Played a few matches on it. Lots of falling and dying trying to get to the tower though.

My first game on it had the enemy team trying to be too cute, lots of silly roundabout flanking and base camping stuff.

Have we seen all the maps on tower control yet?

RagnarokX

Bluefin is fun on Tower Control. Played a few matches on it. Lots of falling and dying trying to get to the tower though.

I just had a match where I leapt onto the tower while it was crossing water onto a side that wasn't directly facing me and scared the shit out of the enemy that was riding it.

Totakeke

So what times are tower control and what times are splat zones?

I assume it goes in alternate 4 hr rotations until end of 24 hour cycle where the last mode gets repeated like right now. This is so that people who only play at a certain hour will get to play both modes during different days.

Azure J

...I just had my personal most awesome moment in all the time I've been playing Splatoon just now. Imagine a six person train of people super jumping to the same position after I splatted one with an ambush. I say six because in the time it took the enemy team to realize I was there killing them after the initial ambush, the entire team SJ'd to the same spot (with short intervals between each jump) with two people coming there a second time after their initial KO.

It was magical.

<3 you NinjaBrush.

Totakeke

Mm not feeling Bluefin Depot tower control. In most maps the last stretch is the most difficult, but the base area is basically the best area in the map to ambush and camp people. So it kinda makes the last stretch the easiest.

Malus

After a long hard fought day of splatting, I finally made it back where I started lol. Ah well, rake in dat cash.

woopWOOP

Oh man we did pretty bad. :(
We did? I thought we won every match, maybe my short term memory's got some rose tinted glasses...

Either way I like playing with or against you since we're about the same skill level :D
Did that just happen @Woopwoop
I was holding center position in case anybody tried to sneak back in, but then I noticed you guys completely wrecking their spawn. Spamming my subs out of boredom, lol.

Also, either I had a lagging advantage or everybody just walked into my sprayhot that match :p

Why the fuck do I need two dudes with chargers on my team in tower control? I was the only one moving the tower the whole match. Sorry I'm just mad salty right now from a match I just had, ugh!

Top Bottom