• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Just added to myself on the spreadsheet (NNID is the same as my gaf name), can't wait to see how bad I get wrecked in gaf lobbies.

Also first post on gaf, hooray.

Enforced

We did? I thought we won every match, maybe my short term memory's got some rose tinted glasses...

Either way I like playing with or against you since we're about the same skill level :D
Yeah on the mall map. The blue team cover most of the whole map. lol

Totakeke

Ugh, playing a charger on Saltspray Rig and Bluefin Depot for tower control is hard, so many narrow angles and blocked views.

Violet_0

Banned
Ugh, playing a charger on Saltspray Rig and Bluefin Depot for tower control is hard, so many narrow angles and blocked views.

yeah, I have difficulties keeping up with the team on these maps when we push the tower. I'm holding my rank atm but I should probably go back to blasters

Totakeke

yeah, I have difficulties keeping up with the team on these maps when we push the tower. I'm holding my rank atm but I should probably go back to blasters

I'd be very impressed if someone using a charger can make these maps consistently work for them.

DaBoss

I felt really comfortable on those maps (especially Saltspray Rig, I think that is a very charger friendly map) when playing as a Kelp Splatterscope. You just have to move to different spots depending on where the tower is. This is especially true for Saltspray Rig. Maybe give it more time and you'll get it?

If anyone has a pic of the Tower Control map for the Rig, I can mark the spots where you should be depending on where the tower is.

Crayolan

walleyewalleyewalleyewalleyewalleyewalleyewalleyewalleyewalleyewalleyewalleyewallywallywallywallywallywall

wally_art.png

this game like all of nintendo's games has horrible rng.

In what way?

So Gaf is back and I can finally share information with Splatgaf.

The connection of splatfest is much better than the first time, only had one DC during my 5 hr play time. Since the major team can fight with each other so no need to wait for 3 minute to make matches. But apparently they failed to fix some imbalance match making problem, I had two 4vs2 and three 4vs3 matches, poor team green. So minor team better prepare for a few unfair turf wars.

Also I miss the first splatfest, which all the level 20s are skillful enough. :

RedFyn

My team sure liked staying in our base.

It's hard breaking that with a roller

More kills that game than everyone else combined. Love it

ryechu

So Gaf is back and I can finally share information with Splatgaf.

The connection of splatfest is much better than the first time, only had one DC during my 5 hr play time. Since the major team can fight with each other so no need to wait for 3 minute to make matches. But apparently they failed to fix some imbalance match making problem, I had two 4vs2 and three 4vs3 matches, poor time green. So minor team better prepare for a few unfair turf wars.

Also I miss the first splatfest, which all the level 20s are skillful enough. :\

they should just make sure that the imbalanced turf wars dont count. If every splat fest has the minor team also have a lower win rate. Its going to be just a popularity contest.

Crayolan

If gotten any particular map 8 times in a row, like 10 times more often than getting a perfect alternating pattern for 8 maps.

They should be the same probability.

I'm pretty sure the RNG is biased to choose the same map you just played multiple times. I've rarely ever seen it switch maps twice in a row. I don't mind though, switching maps back and forth nonstop between only 2 maps at a time would honestly be more annoying than the current rotation.

DooD1234

Well, practiced a lot with splatters cope and ranked down and I unfortunately have to say the weapon is just not for me. Can't get my aim in fast enough.

Decided to give blaster a try though and it not bad. Like it better than the luna blaster for the improved range. But I have to ask what does the disruptor bomb do?

WALKMAN04

Well depends which team you picked.
I'm dogs of course, and judging by your avatar it would be pretty funny if you weren't dogs as well.

It doesn't look like I'm getting out of this funk though I was playing NBA 2k15 with my neighbor and blew double digit leads 3 straight times in the 4th quarter. It just wasn't my day today.

Xeteh

I'm dogs of course, and judging by your avatar it would be pretty funny if you weren't dogs as well.

It doesn't look like I'm getting out of this funk though I was playing NBA 2k15 with my neighbor and blew double digit leads 3 straight times in the 4th quarter. It just wasn't my day today.

You just wanted me to carry you, is okay.

Acerac

Banned
There needs to be a website to show what maps are up. I have splatoon.ink, but it hasn't been updating recently.

Top Bottom