• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Violet_0

Banned
not fair losing ranked points with a 0/6 and 0/7 on my team

e: fuck me I'm going back to A- any moment now
e2: fuck lag, I can't play like this

Grakl

Playing a couple amiibo challenges.

I wish that single player was longer. Splatoon totally had the potential to have a mario-tier single player. It was good as is, but gawd there's so much you can do with the ink mechanic.

Robotguy

Playing a couple amiibo challenges.

I wish that single player was longer. Splatoon totally had the potential to have a mario-tier single player. It was good as is, but gawd there's so much you can do with the ink mechanic.

Yeah, I was thinking the same.

Nico_D

Had three weird matches of Turf War yesteday. Our team drove the enemy team to their home in three games in Walleye and Bluefin. They had only the respawn platform, couldn't leave anywhere. We just kept splatting them if someone tried. Must've been frustrating to them. Too easy, not really enjoyable.

Nico_D

Why the fuck do I need two dudes with chargers on my team in tower control? I was the only one moving the tower the whole match. Sorry I'm just mad salty right now from a match I just had, ugh!

Had the exact same experience. One had the splatterscope, the other had a charger. And they just stood way, way back with them not even trying to get closer as I moved the tower ahead.

One of those times when I'm happy there's no voice chat.

Grakl

Had the exact same experience. One had the splatterscope, the other had a charger. And they just stood way, way back with them not even trying to get closer as I moved the tower ahead.

One of those times when I'm happy there's no voice chat.
Two chargers is fine, you just had shit teammates which sucks haha

ryechu

I'm pretty sure the RNG is biased to choose the same map you just played multiple times. I've rarely ever seen it switch maps twice in a row. I don't mind though, switching maps back and forth nonstop between only 2 maps at a time would honestly be more annoying than the current rotation.

sure but alternating would also be unlikely. I just want a normal random distribution.

Top Bottom