• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Moonlight

Banned
Welp, downloading the update now. Hopefully I get the Ika Musume dress. If not, well, I'll be happy for new gear in general.

How do squad battles work? Can people just hop in whenever?

Fuck. That loss was on me. I was about to pop the kraken and no shit my cat jumped in front of my tv and I got splatted. Pretty rocking with the splatling gun. Sorry about the losses.

Nah its fine, I screwed up a lot in that game considering I got 10 deaths lol, splatling guns hard to get used to

ChrisD

Bucket is top-tier fun. Take the Inkbrush, remove it's sword elements. That's lame, right? But now make it bigger, make it a SHOTGUN! And let you hop around like how the Dynamo Rollers do!

New fave I think. It also doesn't make me fear about Carpal Tunnel as much as the Inkbrush.

Zing

Banned
In Tower Control I very rarely get a chance to pop inkzooka. WIthout any special, the weapon is basically strong in many situations, but not the strongest in any.
Suction bombs more than make up for any deficiencies. They are ridiculously strong in every mode.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
People that dont have me added post to me your NNIDs so I can delete as little people as possible and add as many people as possible.

MrPanic

Welp, downloading the update now. Hopefully I get the Ika Musume dress. If not, well, I'll be happy for new gear in general.

How do squad battles work? Can people just hop in whenever?

Friends can join when you're in the lobby before you start matchmaking for another team to play against.

ryechu

+22% pts needed (220 instead of 180) for charging is not what I would call “slightly”

its another reason why the killer wail buff is more significant. -20 might not seem like a lot, but it was really competing against specials like inkzooka and echolocator. The differnce between 160 and 220 is insane

Ansatz

And that is an issue because...?

Seems you're just salty.

I still manage to rack up 15-20 kills on TC, but I feel like I'm not doing any game deciding actions now compared to before. I feel powerless. A blaster can easily defend narrow corridors even if they only get 5 kills in a game, which turns out to be a game deciding factor.

Severance

It may take awhile to hit 50, which is good! 48 points for level 21-22 and now 72 points to go to level 23. So +24 every level? So... 720 points to go 49-50 if it stays at that rate. Only 72 KOs in ranked!

Timeaisis

I love this weapon so much.

Edit: Greg, we might have to make a new lobby after you leave because you're host. No big deal I can do it.

ryechu

It may take awhile to hit 50, which is good! 48 points for level 21-22 and now 72 points to go to level 23. So +24 every level? So... 720 points to go 49-50 if it stays at that rate. Only 72 KOs in ranked!

Doing a little math thats 5580 points required to go from 20-50. So 558 KOs. The equivalent of 558 KO in A+ is around 2,511,000 points. This is very close to what was calculated based on extrapolating the 0-20 exp point curve up to 50. So if you only get KOs, you are looking at around the same amount of time as with teh old system. However, since you now get more points for losing it should be easier than the theoretical lvl 50 using the old system.

Regiruler

It's only the difference between using it and not, essentially I'm playing a low range weapon without any special.
1. Tentakek wasn't the only weapon affected. Hell, there are inkzooka weapons with an even shorter range.
2. How do you think inkstrike and echo users feel?

Learn to be less zooka reliant

I love this weapon so much.

Edit: Greg, we might have to make a new lobby after you leave because you're host. No big deal I can do it.

Oh crap, I didn't know that it doesn't switch :{

GGs tho guys, we really pulled things together after a few bad matches. I love this damn bucket as much as I thought I would too :D

My dark jacket thing with bomb range up has two Run Speed Up subs and my Sub Saver shoe has two Ink Saver (Mains).

Looking forward to the last slot on the shoes being Quick Super Jump since I don't super jump very often.

Spent times with the two new weapon. Splat Roller 4 lyfe thx

Top Bottom