• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Grakl

Random ass thought as I sign off trying to get some sleep, what are SplatGAF's dream weapon configs? (Max. 3)

1. Inkbrush/Burst Bombs/Burst Bomb Rush
2. .96 Gal/Suction Bombs/Bubbler

I'll do #3 and explanations later. I wanna see what kind of crazy you all can come up with.
1. Splatterscope/Disruptor/Echolocator

Oops dp, my bad

Kinvara

I keep getting the "Unstable Connection" error. (My wii u has a wired connection.)

My internet has always been pretty crap and someone had to come and fix it just last week. I tried resetting the router/modem and that didn't help.

Is it something on my end? Or is it the Splatoon server?

I'm at a loss at what to do. :/

I still think there's something off about the bucket. Like it has waaaaaay too many options. I'll explain after I get some sleep and mess with it a bit.

Wait, the rank is weekly ? That mean Daboss won more than 400 ranked this week and James (what's his gaf name again) 1000 turf wars. That some crazy squid

I don't think it's possible to have played that much since the update. There's a formula that determines these numbers. I don't remember what it was.

Grakl

Wait, the rank is weekly ? That mean Daboss won more than 400 ranked this week and James (what's his gaf name again) 1000 turf wars. That some crazy squid
No it doesn't. The numbers are multiplied by 10.

So, if he played 150 matches this week and won 66% of them he would have a score of 1000.

Violet_0

Banned
is there some way of using the twitch chat without watching the stream? Playing the game and having a stream run at the same time would probably kill my bandwidth

Tregard

Soothsayer
So I haven't played for a little while, did the Splattershot Jr. get like, really really bad recently? It's just awful for me now.

ryechu

My top weapons- Charger gallery
AnBAGlJ.png

Geg

lol I tried the bucket once in a splat zones game with gaf. Managed to get four kills but did pretty badly otherwise. Too used to longer range

StAidan

My top 5. I guess I haven't played as much as some of you guys, lol. My new main (Octobrush) will overtake the other two weapons soon, I expect.

t1QapLw.png

69wpm

This is how it looks when you schedule your available play time. You can click on the picture and tell that person that you will join him. Pretty cool.

I really hope we get a translated version of this site.

Thank you matchmaking for ensuring every other match i'd get a teammate who not only disconnected but the other would just stay at spawn =/

Leatherface

Loving the new weapons. Last night I achieved a new personal high (used the Slosher). 23 splats 1 death in ranked. I was consistently getting 15-18 splats in all modes though last night, even taking out all the other lesser Slosher. :p

Is there a "friends list" share going on now that we can actually team up properly? I want to join the GAF army. *edit* scratch that, just noticed it in the OP.

Top Bottom