• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Violet_0

Banned
aaaand S rank
anyone want to form a squad? I have nothing to win or lose so I'll probably just squid jump around and stand in your line of fire will support my team to the best of my ability

First game I joined a Japanese player had the Squid Girl top on so I immediately ordered that. If anyone still wants it tomorrow I'll be wearing it all day to spread the love.

Also what is up with the Armour Helmet Replica? I saw a guy wearing that too but it can't be ordered. It's the helmet from single player and comes with Tenacity.

Violet_0

Banned
Don't worry about it, you'll pick it up fast :p And better to start playing with some GAFers than randoms.

EDIT: or Violet? we could use a charger

well I'm taking a short break for a few minutes, if there's a room left in the squad when I come back I'd like to join

Exentryk

I honestly have no idea what's going on. You take a zone, then lose it, then take it again? What's those numbers up there?

I need to look up these things first before I play these again.

Plus, I have to go anyway. Can play in a few hours if you guys are still around.

nom

I honestly have no idea what's going on. You take a zone, then lose it, then take it again? What's those numbers up there?

I need to look up these things first before I play these again.

It's like King of the Hill or Headquarters. Cover it in your ink and your team timer starts counting down from 100, first to 0 wins.

That second Japanese team was pretty good.

jariw

You need to restart the Wii U or go to settings and test the connection (that worked for me) after you install the update.

The update had downloaded during the night here, and I just started Splatoon and everything worked. Perhaps it's different if the update didn't download in the background?

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
The update had downloaded during the night here, and I just started Splatoon and everything worked. Perhaps it's different if the update didn't download in the background?

Might be. Mine didn't download in the background and it was triggered when I started the game and tried to go to the lobby. Restarted the game and the update started but after it was finished I kept getting the message that I'm not connected to the internet. And I read around here that others also had this error and had to restart the Wii U. I just went and re-tested the connection and after that it worked.

Thoraxes

I too will be wearing my SQUID GIRL shirt. And hat now too!

Was the first thing in my shop after I got home and downloaded the update :D

My NNID is Thoraxes if anyone wants to add.

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01kwsxa.jpg

Azure J

Random ass thought as I sign off trying to get some sleep, what are SplatGAF's dream weapon configs? (Max. 3)

1. Inkbrush/Burst Bombs/Burst Bomb Rush
2. .96 Gal/Suction Bombs/Bubbler

I'll do #3 and explanations later. I wanna see what kind of crazy you all can come up with.

Rize_21

Random ass thought as I sign off trying to get some sleep, what are SplatGAF's dream weapon configs? (Max. 3)

1. Inkbrush/Burst Bombs/Burst Bomb Rush
2. .96 Gal/Suction Bombs/Bubbler

I'll do #3 and explanations later. I wanna see what kind of crazy you all can come up with.

These might be some broken configurations, but let's do this :

1. Dynamo/ disruptor/ bubbler.

Because of all the love people have for that weapon, this one is specifically designed to ease their pain,throw a disruptor to turn them desperate, and with the bubbler,make them rest in peace once and for all.

2. Octobrush/ seeker/ seeker rush.

Who's faster? the octobrusher or the seeker? use your special to go all ctulhu over the map and give a clear answer to everyone.

3. Bucket/ sprinkler/ inkzooka.

Distraction needed? there you go with the sprinkler, the inkzooka is there to turn a bad situation in your favor in no time.( as always with this one >_> )

Totakeke

1.For everyone battling online we're launching a friend networking service called "Ikaling" starting today. Login with your Nintendo Network ID and you can see at a glance your friends' play statuses.
2.In Ikaling, you can input your planned battle times beforehand so that you can let your friends meet up with you. It's linked to Twitter, so you can make plans that way too. If you see a friend who meets your schedule, go and enter a battle together!
3.In Ikaling, you can see the rankings amongst your friends. Score is calculated individually for both Turf Wars and Ranked Battles based on how many times you've won and win percentage. It is reset every week on Sunday at midnight, so you can compete with your friends every week.

From reddit about the new website.

Top Bottom