• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Japan's second splatfest

voting rate: 67% vs 33%
winning rate: 47% vs 53%
total score: 161 vs 139

Red team wins!

lol that voting rate.

Got this for my nephew to play when he came to mine after school. Fuck this game is legit.

I love it. I might even go as far to say it's borderline genius.

I've been dominating as well to begin with but last night i was coming up against a lot of level 20 players who ruined me.

Any general/loadout tips for a newbie? I'm level 6 i think.

DashReindeer

Lead Community Manager, Outpost Games
It's only natural that during the Splat Fests you will get paired with more people of low skill level than usual. We shouldn't complain, but instead show them how it's done. The other team is going to be facing similar handicaps.

Geg

By my count I'm 5-4 right now. 3 games won, 2 lost, 2 that I disconnected immediately at the beginning of so I'm counting those as losses, and 1 that I disconnected at the last 15 seconds but we were winning too much for that to turn the tide.

And lol I just played a 3 vs 3 match against team dog

Ozium

Just started it up, saw Callie and that other one announce it... Inkopolis is so hype!

I want these more often

go TEAM CAT!

Wow, I forgot how different it is playing against randoms rather than SplatGAF.

GAF isn't going to let me do shit like bomb rush my way into your base.

Gizuko

Damn, reading all of you is giving me mixed feelings about team pop.

On the one hand, Rock will most likely get most of the kids (where I'm from, at least, pop gets frowned upon by rock-lovers, so chances are most little kids will choose rock).

On the other hand, if we were to get just a single Belieber like those that were featured on the news during his concerts a couple of years ago...

Man, this won't end well. #TeamMarie though.

Robotguy

It's only natural that during the Splat Fests you will get paired with more people of low skill level than usual. We shouldn't complain, but instead show them how it's done. The other team is going to be facing similar handicaps.
Well yeah, otherwise I wouldn't be going 15/2 and other silly shit. :p

ryechu

Damn, reading all of you is giving me mixed feelings about team pop.

On the one hand, Rock will most likely get most of the kids (where I'm from, at least, pop gets frowned upon by rock-lovers, so chances are most little kids will choose rock).

On the other hand, if we were to get just a single Belieber like those that were featured on the news during his concerts a couple of years ago...

Man, this won't end well. #TeamMarie though.

i think if rock has more htan 65% of the voters ur going to have a tough time winning.

Geg

Won another match, feel good about stopping there for the night.

Man there have been like three matches tonight where team dog was beating us for most of the match and then we came back for a decisive win. I guess team cat just wants to win more

Top Bottom