• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Xeteh

What is the max rank for Splatfest?

Anyone having trouble carrying I suggest 2x Special Charge Up and an Aerospray.

I've been getting communication errors on the screen before it gives me the option to stay or leave the lobby lately. At least it keeps the points I got that round.

OuterLimits

Lol. I'm 2-6 with team Cat. Granted one match we only had 3 players. One other it was me at level 12, a level 10, 15, and 4 against three level 20s and a level 8. Brutal match that was.

I am only a mediocre player myself though. I certainly can hold my own but am not good enough to carry a team, especially against really good players.

Plaza is cool looking btw.

Ozium

Here's the deal, the teams are true to their nature..

Us #TeamCat folks, we kind of just go and do our own things and hunt down the dogs

Team Dog stays together in a pack and if they have a strong leader they can do pretty well, but without one then they get flanked and slaughtered like a cougar waiting for its prey

staay fresh

RedFyn

1Am. It's 4am where I'm at
I've heard of setting your clock forward five minutes so you aren't late but 3 hours? That's sounds like overkill.

At least it ain't 4.

GO BEST COAST!
You don't spell west with a B silly.

And I was mainly referring to the hour that disappeared.

My team just lost.

We had 4 people to their 3.

There were two rollers and an Aerospray on the other side.

ON KELP DOME
Were there any brushes on your team?

Crayolan

Just had an 89.0 to 6.5% lmao.

Comm error count in under 1 hour: 4.

Nintendo totally "fixed it" guys! Thankfully only 1 was midmatch.

Geg

Just had an 89.0 to 6.5% lmao.

Comm error count in under 1 hour: 4.

Nintendo totally "fixed it" guys! Thankfully only 1 was midmatch.

One of my matches everything started glitching out and I got the communication error message, and when I looked at the top of the screen every squid was dead except for one person on each team. I hope they enjoyed their one on one fight and I hope Team Cat won

Xerotwo

Man, there's so many teams that I've been in that SUCKED terribly. Had a team of 3 two times already.

Even the Lv 20s in my team can't even do jack to ink down territories.

Top Bottom