• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

ryechu

these people hardly move when aimed at. I keep missing htem with my cursor since they just stand there not moving like a normal person.

Stoze

Cat Defender reporting in, this is my first splat fest.

Managed to find a decent enough team early on, feels good.

Crayolan

One of my matches everything started glitching out and I got the communication error message, and when I looked at the top of the screen every squid was dead except for one person on each team. I hope they enjoyed their one on one fight and I hope Team Cat won

I had a round where it became a 2v1 in my favor. I tried to see if we could do something silly and just squid-kid for the rest of the round or something but the solo guy just kept fighting, so I had to destroy him.

I thought it was 1800 BST?

Wait - are Europe/US and Japan split up?

All regions are separate.

mo60

Won three splatfest matches so far and have scored over 500 points in all the matches I participated in so far. I have a win rate anywhere between 15% and 20% sadly. I got close to 900 points in one match because of my incompetent teammates.It was also a 3 vs 4 were the team I was on(team cat) had 3 players while team dog had 4. What weapons are best to use for splatfest. I am using the tentakek splattershot right now.

Malus

I caught accidental glimpses of the Splatfest version of Inkopolis when people posted pics and gifs. But man, seeing that thing with all the lights and all the Miiverse posts. The Squid Sisters dancing on the trucks. The whole design of the thing is amazing. I love how you can still yeah all the posts hung up around the plaza. Damn, this is really one of my favorite games all time right here. This game is like the Mario Galaxy of this gen for Nintendo.

Just made it to Cat Champion. Is there more beyond that? 99 points seems pretty final.

edit: can even yeah the fireworks LOL

RedFyn

Won three splafest matches so far and have scored over 500 points in all the matches I participated in so far. I have a win rate anywhere between 15% and 20% sadly. I got close to 900 points in one match because of my incompetent teammates.. What weapons are best to use for splatfest. I am using the tentakek splattershot right noe.
What level are you?

The best weapon is what you are best with. You're going for wins not points so there isn't a best weapon. However some weapons are better at certain maps.

Robotguy

I caught accidental glimpses of the Splatfest version of Inkopolis when people posted pics and gifs. But man, seeing that thing with all the lights and all the Miiverse posts. The Squid Sisters dancing on the trucks. The whole design of the thing is amazing. I love how you can still yeah all the posts hung up around the plaza. Damn, this is really one of my favorite games all time right here. This game is like the Mario Galaxy of this gen for Nintendo.

Just made it to Cat Champion. Is there more beyond that? 99 points seems pretty final.

King/Queen is after Champion and is the final level.

mo60

What level are you?

The best weapon is what you are best with. You're going for wins not points so there isn't a best weapon. However some weapons are better at certain maps.

Level 20. I'm thinking of switching to one of the aerosprays since it looks like they may work well.Some of the matches my team lost we were in the lead, but lost in the last minute or so.

According to the Splatoon wiki, there's one more rank, King/Queen

Azure J

Just fuck Nintendo for this stupid bullshit. 3v4s, netcode that makes Niitsuma blush, asinine RNG when choosing stages, a forced cosmetic that changes your perk layout so you can't even play the game you've been honing for weeks now, and then to top it all off everyone on the opposing side is fucking godlike at the game and shut down the entire stage before anything can get established between the children and completely uncoordinated people playing on my side.

Fuck Splatoon.

mo60

Just fuck Nintendo for this stupid bullshit. 3v4s, netcode that makes Niitsuma blush, asinine RNG when choosing stages, a forced cosmetic that changes your perk layout so you can't even play the game you've been honing for weeks now, and then to top it all off everyone on the opposing side is fucking godlike at the game and shut down the entire stage before anything can get established between the children and completely uncoordinated people playing on my side.

Fuck Splatoon.

The netcode has not been that terrible for me, but I have been facing a lot of amazing teams that crushed my team. I'm probably going to play around with my weapon choices a bit later today.

Malus

Fuck Splatoon.

lol

RedFyn

You should stop.
I was just teasing. I apologize if I offended you.

Your seem to be having a hard time what with the locators and low skilled teammates. Though you shouldn't have too, it might be easier to use a different weapon that can help alleviate your issues and might work better on the 2/3 small maps that I imagine the brush has a harder time on.

Top Bottom