• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

RagnarokX

MlWA77wQX1o9JT6cLW

Splatonetta

Geg

Ugh for fucks sake, disconnected in the last 15 seconds of my first match. We were destroying team dog too

The unselectable music tracks in Squid Beatz are available now. I hope they're unlocked permanently after this.

I think so. They only fully unlocked when I heard the songs. For instance before my first match I only had access to one of the three. After I listened to the match music I unlocked the other two.

Crayolan

Omg I LOVE the plaza at night.

If you zoom in on Callie or Marie from afar the camera will zoom in a lot farther just for them.

ryechu

no? it just means there is a chance that your best players will just play between each other instead of playing vs cats

You obviously dont understand how statistics works. There random subset of the majority team has no lesser chance of being better than their cat counterparts.

As a counter to your point there is a chance that our worst players just play between each other than playing vs cats.

Regardless the majority team has a greater chance of winnning unless cats are more skilled due to some cultural correlation.

Top Bottom