• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Geg

Weird that they would start Splatfest an hour after the stage rotation instead of on it. I wonder what the reason for when it starts is

#TeamDog, gimme some Yeah's! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkPFJn-9Q

MlWA77wPEZYaMrYn0R

Made it to level 9 now. I'm pretty sure I'd be at 20 if I could finish my damn games. Best I've gone is 3 straight before disconnecting.

I'll pick up an ethernet adapter but my Wii U is like 30cm from my access point if that.

Hatchtag

Banned
My brother just came home from a road trip and we were looking forward to trying out Tower Control together. Holy fuck, it's locked behind fucking 4 hour rotations too though? This game's really losing us. We used to be hooked but haven't played in about a week cause of the stupid fucking rotation.

Does no one watch the map? We had them up to their platform at Bluefin then boom all four go down one path while everyone else just stats in one area without going to the upper platform.

Top Bottom