• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Naar

Who thought it was a good idea to make us change our shirt for splatfest? I mean if there was a specific stat needed for splatfest i can understand, but its basically turf war with a new bar to level up

So why this forced change in a competitive game?

Also the match making sucks. I have been put in games where i was the only person on my team vs 4 others :\ sometimes i get in games that are 2 v 4

And when i finally found a good team the game disconnects :\

How!?

Tower Control is crap. I've now switched to the Tentatek and I'm doing no better.

I'm averaging two kills a game... TWO!

That's pathetic.

Oh man, I murder fools in Tower.

if you're using splattershot you should easily get over two kills a match just by throwing suction bombs onto the tower.

HeroR

Ok, we just destroyed a team despite being down a person. I swear we all banded together and just overwhelm them and they were around three level 20s and one 18, so theses wasn't noobs. It's amazing!

Oh man, I just realised Splatfest is gonna be awful for Australians. Mostly play Japanese players where I can get <150ms ping which feels pretty OK. Gonna be more than double that if we're restricted to Europeans.

Moving the tower is the point. If you don't get kills, then move the tower, let others do the killing.

Easier said than done?

I do throw suction bombs, I've also tried to be semi-cautious, I've also tried just spam jumping on the tower and riding it a bit, I've tired camping the tower and sucking bomb after bomb to cover me ... NONE OF IT WORKS!

I still end up losing with a k/d of 3-12. I mean I almost felt pleased with the 5 kills I had last game (which was a loss). :(

I don't kill with my bombs, I don't kill with my gun, I just end up getting slaughtered.

I'm going to switch it off for a bit, it's pissing me off.

Totakeke

Well this can't be a coincidence. The moment I switch to a gal I get paired with a bunch of gals. I was using splash-o-matic and it was a bunch of aeropsrays.

Lucario

Well this can't be a coincidence. The moment I switch to a gal I get paired with a bunch of gals. I was using splash-o-matic and it was a bunch of aeropsrays.

lol I just switched from splash-o-matic to .96 gal this match

probably should've stuck with it

Regiruler

I wish I was paired with chargers. They tend to be better players.

It's just coincidence because those weapons are popular.

Totakeke

I wish I was paired with chargers. They tend to be better players.

It's just coincidence because those weapons are popular.

A coincidence of the whole lobby switched from inking weapons to offensive weapons? Both are popular types of weapons. Well if it is it'll be rare.

Forkball

Went on a 7 game win streak with the exact same team in Splatfest. If you find a group of teammates who know what they're doing, stick with them. TEAM CAT ON THE RISE

Also I saw my Miiverse post in a stage for the first time.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Tower mode really makes me hate rollers. The splash range is insane - they can get you on the tower even from some distance and below you.

HeroR

I am officially the Dog Queen with Hawt of 17.5, one of my beat winning streaks. I did my part. May team dog triumph!

Btw, Team Cat sucks :p

phanphare

Banned
splatfest time!

even the title screen is different, love it

Team Cat bitches!

MlWA77wMjZ8txLGbgA

So far I've had three games where Team Cat didn't even show. Are there that many more on Team Dog or maybe just a hiccup in matchmaking?

Well it looks like team cat totally sucks for this splatfest :/

And I thought my luck yesterday was bad, I only got a 6 win streak and hit a 10 game losing match .-.

Top Bottom