• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

8bit

Knows the Score
In 4 hours.

giphy.gif

Seriously, team dog got this. Is going to be such a landslide if the games I have played are any indications

Yeah, so far it's looking good for Team Dog on my end. I've got about a 60% win rate so far, and that's just when it's not Dog vs. Dog. But there's still a long day ahead and who knows what will happen?

ViviOggi

lol
AGITΩ;170851988 said:
So im on team dog...and have battled agaisnt another team dog on 3 different occasions...

It's so that regional matches actually can happen
When there are more members on one team than the other and the match-making process takes too long, members from the same team will be able to battle each other
  • Members will still receive Splatfest Points even when they battle against members of the same team
  • Note: Only the results from matches against the opposing team will be included in the overall Splatfest results

J@hranimo

Banned
I love the Carbon Roller. It's the kind of Roller I've always wanted.

Same here! I bought it yesterday and used it for a bit. It's almost like the speed of the Pablo and some of the strength of the regular roller. I want to use it more and maybe be good in GAF rooms but that'll be a while lol.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Immediate splatfest thoughts: My splattershot Pro s just that, pro, for ranked battles only.

Night turf wars are cool.

Wow, I didn't know team dog was this big.

black_clavus

Neo Member
I'm done for today, so hawt & cat queen. I wish queen isn't max title but, oh well...

Living on other side of the earth is suck sometime. Time to sleep ><

ViviOggi

Played a bit of Tower Control, it's pretty sweet actually. Is it me or does Saltspray kinda suck for it though? Not a fan of that choke, Mall flashbacks

Also modes rotating now as well is literally the worst

Forkball

I really love the change in aesthetics. Stages have a new song, the night scenery is fantastic, everyone's dancing... it really comes off as a big event. I'm kind of wondering what is the point of having region-only splatfests though. I would argue the lag and connection issues are worse now than they normally are.

Top Bottom