• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
First game, I did 1300 on Kelp for dogs.. and lost. Second game we did about 18% on warehouse. Both times we had two terrible carbon rollers doing practically nothing. :(

DrStiles

definitely

I think us Americans just suck more in general lol

happy 4th!

Seriously.

I wonder if it's because the splatfest probably only makes matches based off teams while normally the match making takes lvl and playstyle into account..

Ah well still tons of fun

Clov

What determines who wins in Splatfest, points or matches won?

Also it's really frustrating, getting paired with below level 10 players against teams that are mostly level 20s.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
First game, I did 1300 on Kelp for dogs.. and lost. Second game we did about 18% on warehouse. Both times we had two terrible carbon rollers doing practically nothing. :(

Sorry, my daughters were playing.

Seriously, my kids love using the rollers. And they suck at the game (they're real young and have fun painting trees). Every time I see someone on my team with a roller, I assume they're a kid.

But rollers have become my favorite weapon. I real suck at aiming in this game! :(

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Somehow turf wars is less frustrating than ranked. I kind of hate ranked, its such a bummer to receive 0 points... even if you played well on a suck ass team. It's not that fun to play a match and get nothing out of it.

... But man you level up soooo slow in Turf Wars.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Sorry, my daughters were playing.

Seriously, my kids love using the rollers. And they suck at the game (they're real young and have fun painting trees). Every time I see someone on my team with a roller, I assume they're a kid.

But rollers have become my favorite weapon. I real suck at aiming in this game! :(

Heeeeey, at least you guys are on the right team. :)

AGITΩ

MlWA77wV7lkoIaLyBj

gotta do it for Seymour, Team Dog

DrStiles

Is it still a four hour rotation?

I don't think so. There should have been a map change about 10 minutes ago but it didn't happen.

Unless it goes from when the splatfest started which wasn't on a normal map change which would put it in about 45 minutes

ViviOggi

Seriously.

I wonder if it's because the splatfest probably only makes matches based off teams while normally the match making takes lvl and playstyle into account..

Ah well still tons of fun
Could be a factor but when Japan had their Splatfest and it was US/EU only player quality took a massive nosedive too. Westerners suck at this game.

DaBoss

I just had two games that were really close to getting 100% of the ground covered. One game had a total of 97.5%, then another one had it get to 97.8%. Both of them were in Walleye Warehouse.

Amount of EXP required:
MdY6PdS.png

Forkball

Wow I must have gone on a 15 game win streak with Team Cat. If you can find a few good guys to stick with, you can easily dominate randoms. I went like 1-8, then 6-0, then 1-2, then 15-1. It's ridiculous how uneven it can be.

I'm about 60 points away from being a Cat King, not sure if I have the power to push forward. In how many hours does Splatfest end again?

Rize_21

I just had two games that were really close to getting 100% of the ground covered. One game had a total of 97.5%, then another one had it get to 97.8%. Both of them were in Walleye Warehouse.

Amount of EXP required:
MdY6PdS.png

how many points do you earn per match?

Top Bottom