• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Totakeke

n0BCef0.jpg

Just made it as well, would have been higher if cats didn't use such underhanded methods. Can never trust cats to play fair.

Time to do it again on my alt.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I have a flight tomorrow morning so will have to squeeze in time before then. Don't see myself getting top rank as a result.

Tuck

Music is awesome. The lighting changes to the stages aren't as drastic as I had hoped. Barely noticeable in the wearhouse and dome.

Zing

Banned
I'm dying over here. Someone made a sign that says "team cat calls upon the power of lord satan" and it's plastered all over the plaza. It's in neon lights at the top of a building even. Hilarious.

Totakeke

Japan splatfest screenshots has spoiled me, why do we have so many doodles instead of awesome art.

I'm dying over here. Someone made a sign that says "team cat calls upon the power of lord satan" and it's plastered all over the plaza. It's in neon lights at the top of a building even. Hilarious.

Take a screenshot!

Seriously, this is getting ridiculous now.

Now at C (was B-) and can't even get a win on Splatzones.

Is everyone playing today a flipping pro or something?

My one day when I can actually have some time to play and I'm not enjoying it one little bit.

DrStiles

Seriously, this is getting ridiculous now.

Now at C (was B-) and can't even get a win on Splatzones.

Is everyone playing today a flipping pro or something?

My one day when I can actually have some time to play and I'm not enjoying it one little bit.

All the American players can only do Turf War for the Splatfest. And based off the skill level of the teams in Splatfest all the not good players in Splatzones are here now.

This is driving me crazy. Every single time I get on a good cat team and go on a winning streak the lobby crashes >:{

Then I rejoin and end up on a team of level 9-11 cat friends >:{ >:{

WALKMAN04

About to start now, seems like this is going to be a grind. Good thing I'm fasting so I don't have any barbecue plans for the day.

All the American players can only do Turf War for the Splatfest. And based off the skill level of the teams in Splatfest all the not good players in Splatzones are here now.

Maybe that's it, the rooms I've been in are mostly Japanese players.

I've left Ranked and now losing in Turf Wars. Fantastic.

Why start Splatfest at 6pm in the UK, it's such a rubbish time. Who has time to play games on a Saturday evening? Daytime, sure but in the evening?

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Made it to Champion in about an hour forty five. I'll jump back in after a break. One cannot splat on an empty stomach.

Top Bottom