• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Crisium

I can't do this. All other game modes randomize the teammates. No matter how many times I rejoin to get different teams the problem is they are all Team Cat. Team Dog players are objectively better.

butthurt

Totakeke

I can't do this. All other game modes randomize the teammates. No matter how many times I rejoin to get different teams the problem is they are all Team Cat. Team Dog players are objectively better.

butthurt

Create a new character and join the rightful team.

ViviOggi

teQDXKn.jpg

Hmm, should be doable. Cheers

WALKMAN04

I hope we get the ability to have night maps in custom lobbies, that would be really cool. Team dog definitely has the better players, the only match I have lost so far I'm confident Judd cheated for team cat, I swear we had more ink then them

jwillenn

A scoreboard posted somewhere in Inkopolis would have been good. Without it I can only roughly estimate.

Completed 4v4 Victories
Team Cats - 897,876
Team Dogs - 128,637

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Somehow turf wars is less frustrating than ranked. I kind of hate ranked, its such a bummer to receive 0 points... even if you played well on a suck ass team. It's not that fun to play a match and get nothing out of it.

... But man you level up soooo slow in Turf Wars.

Level up in ranked, when you hit 20 go back and enjoy yourself in turf war. 2500p for a win more than makes up for the occasional round with 0p

Lv19 now, one more push to 20 and then I can flip to turf war with friends.

Went to Dog Champion from 7:30ish to 9:11, I guess I got good allies :)

Then again I'm also using the Tentatek Splattershot :p

Need 98 points (out of 99) for the last rank I think?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Maybe that's it, the rooms I've been in are mostly Japanese players.

I've left Ranked and now losing in Turf Wars. Fantastic.

Why start Splatfest at 6pm in the UK, it's such a rubbish time. Who has time to play games on a Saturday evening? Daytime, sure but in the evening?

The hours are the same for everyone though, just the start and end times vary. Everyone gets a Saturday evening. Just play Sunday morning. Pre-Grand Prix tomorrow morning is probably going to be my big slot, and I'll have a look this evening to see what's going on.

RGVNOE

A scoreboard posted somewhere in Inkopolis would have been good. Without it I can only roughly estimate.

Completed 4v4 Victories
Team Cats - 897,876
Team Dogs - 128,637

must now be

Team Cats - 897,876
Team Dogs - 128,641

last 4 matches me and my dogs have gone 4 - 0 :-D

Jims

I like how I was planning on going Dual Squelcher for the Splatfest and then they give us, like, the 3 best Dual Squelcher maps.

It's been fun so far, but it really does feel like shooting fish in a barrel. Constant Echolocator pressure against most random Dog teams have led to some almost uncontested victories. There have been a few random teams that have been good, but the majority of my games have been against teams of aggro rollers who don't know how to tap the trigger button. Almost Global Testfire level of play in some of these rooms.

Saw Xeteh in a match, which was neat. But he was on a pretty horrible team of randoms, so it doesn't really count.

Found a really good and balanced team where we crushed 10-12 matches in a row. Everyone was putting up 7/0s and 12/3s and stuff except for one guy. Then that guy left and was replaced by a Cat Queen, who proceed to go 14/0 and led our team to a 87-7 victory on Kelp Dome.

And then the next round, everyone slowly disappeared until I was 1v1 and got a comm error. I will miss that team for the rest of the day. :(

mrklaw

MrArseFace
How many snails if you're champion and win/lose? Doubt I'll have enough time to get queen plus my daughter will want to play

Malus

Oh, when someone said there was another level after champion I thought we'd have to fill the points for it, but King/Queen starts at Max.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I thought this was going to be similar to ranked but with turf war. Are similar ranked cats and dogs supposed to be paired together eventually? Right now it seems totally random.

Top Bottom