• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Taking a break will play later day after a barbecue hopefully. Went on a losing streak thanks to same bad teammates so I'm forty something points away from dog king

Jims

Are people on Team Dog getting a lot of Dog v Dog games? Like, what percentage of the time?

Love that burnt orange paint color so much, going Team Cat was worth it for that alone. That light blue'ish color is gross.

nom

Straight away I think I've found a great team, plenty good use of "Nice" and "To Me" as well.

Does take a while to find a pop team though

Madao

i did my part for Cat Team

W85Oc45.png

maxed my level in like 3 hours.
initially i was getting okay teammates and was winning and losing but then i took a small break and when i came back, i ended up with a team that was pretty OP. we had like 30+ consecutive matches with the same 4 people and lost like 3 matches until people started leaving the team. i stopped once i got max level (the team pretty much dissolved at this point but i guess the others also maxed their levels)

Briarios

the matchmaking on this is kinda terrible, yeah? I keep getting paired with like level 7s vs a whole team of level 20s. Not much fun in that. And, I mean it's over and over again.

Havent played in a couple weeks. Have they changed the amount of time it waits for matchmaking before starting without full teams, or has the playerbase fallen off? My last two matches have been 4-2 and right now 4-1 dog-cat, and I can't imagine anyone on either team is having much fun.

Edit: Or I suppose it could just be that the vast majority of Splatoon players, being intelligent and good-looking folks, chose the clearly superior animal.

Top Bottom