• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

EU Splatfest

giphy.gif
Lol magnatude!!

Jims

Wait, are people seeing incomplete teams regularly? I haven't seen one yet. Had an instant disconnect, but that's it.

I guess Team Dogs are more likely to see incomplete Cat teams but it's weird that they would match two teams up before having a whole set of 4. Just have the Dogs plays Dogs, Nintendo.

WALKMAN04

Are people on Team Dog getting a lot of Dog v Dog games? Like, what percentage of the time?

Love that burnt orange paint color so much, going Team Cat was worth it for that alone. That light blue'ish color is gross.
Like 5% or less of the time I have versed other dogs

Madao

Wait, are people seeing incomplete teams regularly? I haven't seen one yet. Had an instant disconnect, but that's it.

I guess Team Dogs are more likely to see incomplete Cat teams but it's weird that they would match two teams up before having a whole set of 4. Just have the Dogs plays Dogs, Nintendo.

as Cat Team, i got to battle a couple of 3 people Dog teams. most were pretty much brutalized but there was one team that put up a decent fight.

massoluk

Banned
I don't know what's going on, does Cat people have some traits that make them suck so bad at Splatoon, it's such a sad sight the way my team is just rolling over them.

Briarios

I would, for once, like team levels in the double digits ... This just isn't fun. Everyone would have a better time being matched with appropriate opponents. I had two guys in my last match spraying walls ...

I don't know what's going on, does Cat people have some traits that make them suck so bad at Splatoon, it's such a sad sight the way my team is just rolling over them.

Yeah just reached champion and like the last 10 matches have been a group of defenders or higher taking on fan level dogs. Matchmaking kind of falling apart

Jims

Pretty sure most everyone in SplatGAF is basically rolling over the other team, at this point. Dog randoms have been equally bad so far.

WALKMAN04

Ever since my dream team disbanded I have been paired with the worst players, I have to carry them so much it's exhausting. One of my teammates was so bad he used his inkstrike off of the map, I didn't even know it allowed you to do that

Geg

More likely people still just waking up and starting to play. I went to bed last night as a Cat Fiend.

Is it the same three stages through the whole splatfest?

Ever since my dream team disbanded I have been paired with the worst players, I have to carry them so much it's exhausting. One of my teammates was so bad he used his inkstrike off of the map, I didn't even know it allowed you to do that

LOL! See... I told you. Playing with garbage players hurts even if you're carrying the team.

Chaos17

I love the fact that you're keeping your teamates, my actual team is really nice. We support each other *screenshot* so rare, lol.

Briarios

Just had the same thing happen with us being high level, and our opponents lvl 4s ... They only got 18%. That can't be fun. I love this game, but this is something Nintendo can work on. It's fixable, I think ...

MLH

Oh dear, playing splatfest in EU, there doesn't seem to be much representation for team pop, I'm having Team Rock vs Team Rock, also unstable connections :(

Zomba13

So far (after 6 matches or so) I've fought like, 2 Pop teams. The rest has matched me with Rock teams. EU Splatfest, team rock.

Well this sucks. Finally another match against Pop and two of my old team have gone and instead we get two shitty rollers and get slaughtered.

Top Bottom