• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

I did my part :3

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01d3ubi.jpg
Wait! I played some matches together with you then. Can't remember if we won or lost XD. Want to add? My NNID : shikkoinu
So far I've been playing horrible during the event. My reads fail much more compared when I'm playing gaf. I'd like tp blame lag, but I'm not sure... Oh well tomorrow will be better.

Azure J

I miss SplatGAF. Even if we had internal Cats vs. Dogs with shit talk out of the ass, it'd be so so so much more fun. :lol

Rize_21

Just...what ?
4 rock fan versus 1 pop fan? man no, just no,I'll stay afk from this, poor guy. I'm going to record some stuff in this, it's too good, really.

e: or maybe not, he's dominating them lol... and he's done, sad stuff.

ViviOggi

The contest was rigged. Who openly admits to liking pop music? I bet a good half of the people who chose rock did it just so they could say they didn't pick pop. I, as the rebellious, sort chose pop. The turquoise helps me keep the jeep riding which is a bonus.

Now, a more interesting contest would have been folk vs country music or doritos vs mountain dew
lol as if anyone would admit listening to country

I'd be team pop in a heartbeat if it was up against that dreck

I don't understand why the game even starts when one team has less than four members before the match begins. They've even got a special outline icon for it in the bar up top in a match, which wasn't there before. So the game can recognize the problem, but they didn't fix it.

Just...what ?
4 rock fan versus 1 pop fan? man no, just no,I'll stay afk from this, poor guy. I'm going to record some stuff in this, it's too good, really.

e: or maybe not, he's dominating them lol... and he's done, sad stuff.
There were some 4v3 matches where I got complacent/lazy and decided to go on inking duty away from everyone else, but some of those matches were a little closer than expected :X

WALKMAN04

Meh

Maybe if I could with friends
This is exactly how I feel, why continue playing when it's so boring. All splatfest did was insure that I play for 2 hours and some change for a 24 hour period.

Also I am almost about to reach 1 million, if that's the last digit, I don't know how you guys have so little money how many rerolls are you guys doing lol

Wait! I played some matches together with you then. Can't remember if we won or lost XD. Want to add? My NNID : shikkoinu
So far I've been playing horrible during the event. My reads fail much more compared when I'm playing gaf. I'd like tp blame lag, but I'm not sure... Oh well tomorrow will be better.

Well, I only lost 1 match total after playing 2 hours so we probably won :p. My NNID is Za_Warud0 but my friendlist is full so I'll have to make room first.

J@hranimo

Banned
Been getting some pretty good Cat v Dog games recently. Never have I dodged the kraken, killer wail, AND inkzooka on Kelp Dome before O____O No chill

weekev

Banned
Just started playing splatfest. So far afyer 5 matches undefeated for Team Rock. Teeny boppers dont know whats hit em.

woopWOOP

lmao, just me against 4 rock people

My dance of peace doesn't seem to be effective in these cases :(
Atleast I built a nice little fortress of jump points at spawn. 9p! Suck on that ya purple mooks

Jonke

Neo Member
NrEWCBR.jpg

Max Splatfest rank with only 4 total losses using nothing but the Inkbrush, with most of those wins being complete whitewashes. Good job Team Pop!

I was about to post right after you but my pc crashed twice. ;(

Anyway, i'm joining you with the Eternal Pop Girls. ^-^

DS0w1Tx.jpg

Raitaro

Good for all of you gaming whizz-kids and squids that seem to win consistently all the time, but I for one still go back and forth between fantastic matches where we win easily (and where I have around 10 kills and 1200+ points) and matches where we lose horribly (where I score around 850 and am placed second). In the former I feel like an unstoppable god, but in the latter I barely am able to not die every few seconds.

This game can be very frustrating when you lose just as often as you win and your rank never really gets anywhere...especially if your own skill is not the main reason why this is happening (I think).

Fun game though still, even with this problem in mind. Love the Splatfest versions of the maps as well.

Is there a score tracker somewhere? Like who is winning rock or pop? Cat or Dog?

Edit: I would have appreciated such a score tracker as well, or at the very least an update by Callie and Marie.

Something tells me that they really didn't fix the servers during the delay. Feels like they only chose this day because they thought there would be less people during the holidays for servers.

Rize_21

Do you have to tag your picture to display it in the hub? I made a drawing but there's nothing, feel like I'm missing something :(.

Azure J

Been getting some pretty good Cat v Dog games recently. Never have I dodged the kraken, killer wail, AND inkzooka on Kelp Dome before O____O No chill

You reminded me of a match I had earlier where I saw a friend getting SJ camped by a Kraken. I just was in such a bad mood, I ran over and shot at it to keep it at bay long enough for my partner to arrive. The best part was as soon as they got there the Kraken ran out and we both just brush/96gal combination-ed him to the next dimension. :lol

Anteo

Something tells me that they really didn't fix the servers during the delay. Feels like they only chose this day because they thought there would be less people during the holidays for servers.

Well, you can now get a dog vs dog fight, so at least they fixed the match making

Not sure why everyone keeps thinking the delay was to fix the servers. It was to fix matchmaking problems.

AdanVC

Splatfest is the coolest idea to keep the hype of Splatoon alive. When Nintendo does something right, they go all the way! <3

#TeamDog.

it was never a server issue the problem was people had to wait long between matches for it to find people if at all.

Delstius

Did my part for team Rock. Staying with the same team is really great, I had a lot of fun with some people.

Still fuck the insane lag of some people though :/

Now I kind of wish there was something more to splatfest, maybe another objective or something to add a twist to turf war. Or just choose the mode at random between turf war, splatzone & tower. And yeah, a stage rotation at least.

Azure J

Totally random thought, did anyone ever find out what the 96Gal Deco was going to be packing as its sub and special weapons? I'm a little curious to mess with the 96.

trixx

Well after 15 wins in a row finally made it to cat king. See ya cats later!

Europe is Rock vs Pop. I guess everyone chose rock =/

weekev

Banned
I hope the August update gives us tons of customisation options, eg splat zone at night with friends on saltspray. Mmmmmm

Top Bottom