• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Jims

Splatfest is confirmation that Nintendo needs to get those friend lobbies (or a way to make your own team) going immediately.

I found a good Luna Blaster named "S." and went something like 18-1 playing on his team. I was surprised how much you can figure out about the way a person is playing after just a few matches with them. Knowing the routes they take during the opening, knowing how often they push forward, and whether they chase down leaks. I built the wall, and he flanked the enemy. I gave him Echolocator, he blasted people in the face. Game is so much more fun when you're organized.

I am finally a Cat King. Work is over, so it's now time to celebrate the holiday. Have a good 4th of July, GAF!

weekev

Banned
That feeling you get when you take out their entire team, push on to paint as much as possible, look at the map and see your entire team camped at your spawn point. SMH

noshten

I think at least 2/3 of players in the Splatfest chose team dog. Just watching a streamer and the amount of times he is facing other people who choose dogs is every other game. I had too many DC in the last two hours to continue playing. I don't think the network is holding up during the Splatfest. There was just a match where the entire opposition team disconnected on the stream.

RagnarokX

HWq0AR0.jpg

SO HAWT!! +34.0

Last night I had a a match on Urchin Underpass that was so one-sided that I spent the last few seconds inking "Hi" on one of the walls in the central area :D

Anteo

I just learned you cant splat people by rolling over in those fall through walks.
A dog tried that on me and I just shoot him to dead lol

Crayolan

Finally hit Cat Queen, so I'm done. Splatfest is fun, and I especially love the plaza, but being forced to play on Garbage Underpass and Ridley Dome kills it.

Geg

Finally hit Cat Queen, so I'm done. Splatfest is fun, and I especially love the plaza, but being forced to play on Garbage Underpass and Ridley Dome kills it.

I don't get the ridley dome part but kelp dome is one of my favorite stages

trixx

I think there's alot less cats than dogs in America. My brothers game started with just 3 cats on the team.

Lol Rock vs Rock not surprised.

I think there's alot less cats than dogs in America. My brothers game started with just 3 cats on the team.

At least he found cats. More then half of my matches were against other rockers, and the few I had against team pop usually were incomplete teams.

Naar

This lag is killing me :( As in i get disconnected every other game :(

and i never lagged in game before splatfest like i am now. They should have made it global...there was no issues when it was global

I just got a quadruple kill in the last 30 seconds when all the enemies stormed our base, then our 3-person team pushed back and managed to cover up enough ink in time for a 47%-44% victory. Scored 1535 points as well, the highest I've ever gotten!

I love you, Dynamo Roller. <3

Mr. Sam

That feeling when you carry your team hard, lose, look at their stats and wonder just what the fuck they were doing the entire game.

Top Bottom