• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Robotguy

When I chose team dog I didn't think they would pair me with actual dogs.
Carrying hard right now.

MlWA77wbgKIbaVBYJk

Demolished.
Missingno stealing my posts.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Two people on my team just standing around the area around our base the whole time shooting at who knows what :/ sigh

Got dog king some time ago, it's been fun even though many people are so bad at painting the ground.

Hitting the single player which I never touched before, it's simply amazing reminds me of mario galaxy

Anyways go dogs

Hackworth

I didn't get photos, but I've had one game today where my opponents only had three players, and two where my team got two disconnects during the game.

I am a very salty squid right now.

HeroR

I don't like matches where one team destroys the other. I like matches where you keep trying your hardest till the end because you don't know how it will turn out. In addition I like high-level Splatoon. That feeling how you can't really take it easy on any opponent.

I enjoy matches like that too, but my team usually lose since they somehow always manage to take defeat from the jaws of victory. lol

Then again, I usually play random with high level Japanese players and not the Gaf room, so my skill is probably above average compared to most people this forum.

HeroR

I'm not sure what this means.

Most people in this forum play the Gaf lobbies, which have a lot of high tier players who knows the game. I play random, but since I play late I end up with a lot of Japanese players who are mostly level 20 and really good.

So, I can beat up low level or subpar players easily and do decently against mid-level players, the average person from a Gaf lobby can probably beat me easily.

mo60

Got to cat king with a So Hawt of 6.5. Won at least 5+ matches in a row with a very good team.I also broke my personal best score by 8 points in turf war.

Moe whispered into my inkling's ear: Ya want cash and I want yer cash, so go make some cash, loser.

I can't push myself any further to play this. And Moe doesn't even stock new headgear for me to give him my cash.

We almost have the same amount of cash lol.
And... you have an impressive win streak, lol :D

T_T

Totakeke

Another one done. Playing charger at lower levels feels much more like a chess game where you're outmaneuvering them all day. I had one guy who sandbagged me after getting his revenge because he was upset I basically cornered him to death from range.

I also got to learn new tricks on these maps because when your team is dominating you can just do whatever.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Earlier I had 2v4 game and we got as close to winning :/

I'm not having much fun with Splatfest. I just want to play with GAF or otherwise it's not that fun.

I'm just treating it as 'free slots and reroll weekend'

And how do you get the little speech bubbles with doodles, or signs up in the plaza? Does it just take your most recent miiverse post?

woopWOOP

Since we're posting images
(★ ̄∀ ̄★)

Guess I'll get some EXP points for my charger account too tomorrow. Since that one's team rock I don't mind if I keep losing, hohoho.

Azure J

Might pop back on shortly just to brush it up some more. I have a bad taste in my mouth from using all this Aerospray today.

Geg

Goddammit why does it keep disconnecting me after I stay with a really good team for a while. This time it disconnected a few seconds after Judd declared us the winner and I don't know if it gave me the points or not

woopWOOP

Goddammit why does it keep disconnecting me after I stay with a really good team for a while. This time it disconnected a few seconds after Judd declared us the winner and I don't know if it gave me the points or not
That happened to a friend of mine. When he got back to the menu it seemed like the points added just fine, but after the next match he had the old amount. It sucks.

ViviOggi

It's so great how people stick together when things are going well. Just went on a 15~20 game win streak with these guys, towards the end we had more than 400% sync ratio...

... and then the comm error happened.

Man I can't really use anything besides Tentatek Splattershot now. Just tried Custom Jet Squelcher again, and I was doing so terrible lol :(

Inkzooka >>>>>>>> Kraken, srsly

ViviOggi

Like we were legit playing to each others' strengths, splitting up/regrouping according to the gamestate and having each other's back for super jumps

Never seen anything like that in Splatoon before

Top Bottom