• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Geg

Studio Headphones have Ink Saver Main if you want that ability, that's what I'm wearing now. You just gotta add a slot

_Isaac

I think Splatfest can be even better if they just go all out. Every mode and every map randomized. Also I thought the paint was going to be neon. :p

phanphare

Banned
Worse connection issues than normal, matches starting with uneven numbers, etc

hmm, I didn't have any connection issues and I think matches starting with uneven numbers was intentional from Nintendo. that was a fix from the first Japanese splatfest iirc.

anyway my only point was that we are most likely not going to get a splatfest every 3 weeks. they'll probably be spread out a bit more. the only reason Japan got another one so quick is because of the problems they experienced.

Azure J

Jungle Hat is the worst looking shit in the game imo

I hate the fact that it comes with one of the most godlike combinations of abilities. Why couldn't some fly shit like the Squidvader Cap, Black Arrowbands, or the Studio/Designer Headphones have that pairing man? :lol

Nooooo, turn it back on asap. Don't listen to all those hardcore gamers websites/blogs' lies.

Gotta come back and say thank you to you guys! I'm doing quite well now after taking on all this advice and regularly getting top 2 at least, compared to last place every time earlier. I suppose it not being Splatfest has helped as well but these have been great and let me get to grips with the game a lot faster. Thanks again guys!

Malus

So much for the 3 map rotation lol. Just gimme Moray Towers already.

edit: My splatfest connection experience was pretty great. I didn't disconnect and there was only 1 uneven team in 4 hours of play.

NotLiquid

UrFJm.jpg

Doorman

Now that the snails are out there and there's more talk of re-rolls and relying on RNG, I wonder...

...Anybody seen any crossover fanart yet of Spyke hanging out with Destiny's Cryptarch?

Robotguy

Worse connection issues than normal, matches starting with uneven numbers, etc

Yeah whenever there's a splatfest where I don't feel strongly either way or I love both things and can't choose I'll just wait it out and pick whichever seems more popular
I'm just voting team Marie whenever I don't have any strong opinion on the topic.

Azure J

This lag is too real. Getting splatted six feet off the ground from a jumping attack on a roller in roll mode is some new stuff for me.

Clan tags in Splatoon... What is this? Cod?

Since the game displays the nickname of the User Mii (= associated to the NNID), it's probably just players who are part of a clan in another game (like Mario Kart 8, or yes CoD). It's not necessarily related to Splatoon.

Grakl

Since the game displays the nickname of the User Mii (= associated to the NNID), it's probably just players who are part of a clan in another game (like Mario Kart 8, or yes CoD). It's not necessarily related to Splatoon.
Yeah but there are Splatoon clans, just check out squidboards

Sendou

Clans in Mario Kart 8 is even less comprehensible.

Top Bottom