• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

RagnarokX

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkPYU8_bQ
MlWA77wsK_0XO22imR

I wonder how many people will get this joke...

What's the general opinion on the Splash O Matic around here? I want to add a new gun to my arsenal (my current main gun is the tentatek splattershot and my back up is the splattershot pro).

Malus

Woooow I spent 2 super sea snails on an Inkline brand hat with Ink Saver Main primary perk because I thought it could get damage up. Turns out I misread this chart: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/805617-splatoon/71923500, and it's actually least likely to get damage, and most likely to get defense which I hate.

Alls well because when I filled out the perks it ended up with two special charge ups and a special saver LOL.

Timeaisis

What's the general opinion on the Splash O Matic around here? I want to add a new gun to my arsenal (my current main gun is the tentatek splattershot and my back up is the splattershot pro).

I love it. It's my second choice to the aerospray. Has more range, smaller spread but you sacrifice damage and rate of fire slightly. It's a great midrange weapon,

And suction bomb rush is godly.

Gizuko

It's nice, but you'll miss the range of you main those. Bomb rush is cool with the right perks (special duration up, damage up), though.

On another note, the splatfest is the gift that keeps on giving, just had a 3v4 match with only 3 squids spawning, not even a 4th afk.

NotLiquid

Fucking amazing in Tower Control.

Think of it as an Aerospray with more narrow spread. It's surprisingly conservative on the ink usage and it has the best version of Bomb Rush.

Grakl

Oh, I really like the jet squelcher, it's a ton of fun

My current loadout with it is 2x main ink saver (sub) and 1x cold blooded. I tried run speed but it didn't increase strafing speed significantly, and swim speed seems meh because the jet squelcher loses everywhere except long range combat, lol

Ink wall so great, makes unwinnable fights winnable and camping easy

I finally figured out how to thwart Nintendo's intentionally shitty matchmaking in ranked. I just leave after every second match now so they can't reshuffle me onto a crappy lower ranked team. Your move Nintendo >:D

Oh, you're Kevin?

Azure J should copy you

Dat shade.

Robotguy

Oh, I really like the jet squelcher, it's a ton of fun

My current loadout with it is 2x main ink saver (sub) and 1x cold blooded. I tried run speed but it didn't increase strafing speed significantly, and swim speed seems meh because the jet squelcher loses everywhere except long range combat, lol

Ink wall so great, makes unwinnable fights winnable and camping easy
It's so great when someone pulls and inkzooka out and you counter with an inkwall.

Ha! Had a 1v1 match on Arowana Mall, after firing our specials at each other in the middle, we both started jumping. From then on no firing at each other, just a game of who could ink the most. Won by 60%. Fun stuff tough.

Grakl

I clearly remember splatting a player behind a Splash Walls he threw with my Inkzooka.
That's because the inkzooka arcs, so if the person is too far behind the ink wall or they throw it too late and there's lag theyll get hit

As long as they stand right behind it it's fine

Top Bottom