• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Azure J

No GAF room? :(

I wanna learn from ChargerGAF. I also have a horrible new set of gear using because I fucked up my rerolls.

SM239

GGs all. Gotta get going.

I was getting chased by a roller and shot her six times point blank while hopping backwards. Didn't even flinch -_-

Definitely not a CQC weapon.

Was it during that super laggy match? I hit a roller 4 times with full charge shots and we ended up trading kills. And yeah spacing in important with the rapid blaster which is why I rushed you during that last game to break the spacing.

GGs all. Gotta get going.

Was it during that super laggy match? I hit a roller 4 times with full charge shots and we ended up trading kills. And yeah spacing in important with the rapid blaster which is why I rushed you during that last game to break the spacing.

I feel like I'm getting a lot of assists at least -_-

Azure J

Holy crap this guy Nin*Troy is lagging so badly. I full charge sniped him and he activates Kraken and bails out AFTER TAKING THE HIT. :lol

Godammit internet, I superjumped away only for Chester to kill me 5 seconds after jumping off of spawn.

Also my Wii U can't connect to the internet now, but my computer is doing fine, so I guess this is a sign to stop for today.

Violet_0

Banned
I was getting chased by a roller and shot her six times point blank while hopping backwards. Didn't even flinch -_-

Definitely not a CQC weapon.

with some Damage Ups you get 99.9 damage on a direct hit. Still not an instant kill, but if they have already taken damage they'll get splatted, and your indirect hits do more damage as well

one direct and one indirect hit or three (four in some instances) indirect hits are enough for a splat. Keep the opponent at max distance, when they get too close the blaster shots won't explode. The weapon has a low ink consumption so you can hold the fire button and zone your opponents (not letting them get close to you) for days. Be careful around Squelchers, .96 Gals and chargers because of their range. It's a hard weapon to use, but it's not a weak one
That's some violet level shit.
true that. But to be fair, everyone else does this to me as well

with some Damage Ups you get 99.9 damage on a direct hit. Still not an instant kill, but if they have already taken damage they'll get splatted, and your indirect hits do more damage as well

one direct and one indirect hit or three (four in some instances) indirect hits are enough for a splat. Keep the opponent at max distance, when they get too close the blaster shots won't explode. The weapon has a low ink consumption so you can hold the fire button and zone your opponents (not letting them get close to you) for days. Be careful around Squelchers, .96 Gals and chargers because of their range. It's a hard weapon to use, but it's not a weak one

I'm slowly getting used to it. The range is really the hardest part at the beginning.

GGs everyone!

Geg

lol I saw this one reddit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59Y6zBGNCXI&feature=youtu.be
a pretty good video of a charger in Tower Control, but with a catch -
it's C+ rank. I was already wondering why everyone is running around like headless chicken
. He's also pretty laggy

Yeah I saw that earlier and was wondering about it. Is that guy running for a little bit before the splat registering a sign that the charger is lagging or the guy that got splatted is lagging?

Yes! Lan adapter looks to have solved my connectivity issue.

Considering how stubbornly I fought through the lag and disconnects... goodbye cruel world

Violet_0

Banned
Yeah I saw that earlier and was wondering about it. Is that guy running for a little bit before the splat registering a sign that the charger is lagging or the guy that got splatted is lagging?
I don't think there's any way of telling who's the one that is lagging. When both players shoot each other they both get splatted with a delay, even when only one of them has a bad connection
now, if there's a kill delay with every player in the enemy team like in this video, it's probably save to say that he is causing the problems

e: oh here's a cool charger video

Totakeke

Why are people with chargers not riding the damn towers?

Because unless you had a lot of practice shooting on top of the tower, the tower itself obscures your view making it hard to aim and aiming at close range sucks ass and you know everyone is going to jump and stick close to the tower like glue. I only ride the tower when no one else is doing it or I see everyone else is even worse at it.

Jintor

Because unless you had a lot of practice shooting on top of the tower, the tower itself obscures your view making it hard to aim and aiming at close range sucks ass and you know everyone is going to jump and stick close to the tower like glue. I only ride the tower when no one else is doing it or I see everyone else is even worse at it.

basicalyl the only reason to be on the tower is to push because you sure as fuck aren't going to kill great from it

Azure J

Fuck man, I played my ass off that match (I've never gotten so many KOs in succession before) and messed up at the single most critical moment. Why did I chase Vecks... :lol

Top Bottom