• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

atr0cious

Fucking Hell I can't stand splat fest. If, if I get a good team they disconnect, and I can only finish games with absolute idiots against lagging ones.

Splatoon sure is a lot more fun and less annoying when you're not trying to win. Otherwise, I just end up hating my team while they spend the entire match making sure every centimeter of spawn is covered.

I've only found like three matches with Hot Dog people tonight, though.

So far so good for Team Hot Dog. Had some troubles at the beginning of the Splatfest but once I reached Hot Dog Fiend found a very good team and we kicked ass. Going to sleep now, tomorrow I'll reach my royal title.

If buttkicker and Neptuna are reading this: you're awesome, guys/gals.

ChrisD

After Champion, it's King/Queen. You should join our GAF matches, they get pretty intense.

See, I like to think I'm better than a lot of randoms. But I'm at the bottom of GAF-tier. I'd just get crushed repeatedly.

Guess everyone has gone to bed? Got D/C'd from a lobby, and now I can't even get a full four on my side. Been stuck at three for two minutes.

Crayolan

I'm finally starting to win some matches with Marahmellows. I seem to have an easy time controlling the stage in Camp triggerfish

In what world do you have an easy time controlling camp triggerfish?

Shit's terrible for splatfest solely because I can't control the entire map on my own, someone needs to be holding the side of the map that I'm not on. =/

Every Camp Triggerfish game ends up being me camping the enemy spawn for the whole match, then I look down at the end and see the entire rest of the map is the enemy's color.

RedFyn

I lost my team :( I got a great team and we were sweeping teams ending almost every match with 75+%

Connection error came out of nowhere too

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Can we get a GAF room going? This Splatfest is getting boring

5Q2j5gS.png

black_clavus

Neo Member
GGs team hot dog, I never go 10+ win streak except on splatfest.

Somehow I managed to splat 11 squids without dying, but mostly someone just carry our team so bad hahaha...

KeigoNiwa

In what world do you have an easy time controlling camp triggerfish?

Shit's terrible for splatfest solely because I can't control the entire map on my own, someone needs to be holding the side of the map that I'm not on. =/

Every Camp Triggerfish game ends up being me camping the enemy spawn for the whole match, then I look down at the end and see the entire rest of the map is the enemy's color.
I assume you know the map layout correct. I pretty just rush forward as quickly as I can until I reach the middle river, and what I do is whenever some one approaches from the opposite side of the river, I spam burst Bombs until they're gone. Sometimes they try to get over from the fort, but I'm good at controlling that as well.

Because of the way turf war works, if you have a good handle on doing that, the opposing team really doesn't have a way to move forward until the final minute when the gates come down. So I basically just let my team paint everything and focusing on not letting anyone past that fort.

Vecks

I've been losing a lot. Feels worse than playing ranked. I even switched to echo locator and not much of an improvement.

atr0cious

Lmao, win a game fairly well against a team of laggers, whole team rejoins and then the lobby disconnects. Fuck this game.

Top Bottom