• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

Robotguy

Start match.
3 Dual Squelchers on my team.
Booyah for my fellow Squelcher users. Aerospray is the only one to Booyah back.
This is why aerospray is the MVP.

WorldStar

Banned
decided to try some different weapon classes since ive pretty much only used rollers and recently the bucket

kinda diggin the custom blaster. its like the roller version of a gun.

this class any good for turf wars? seems to have not that great paint coverage given rate of fire.

debating whether to hold off on using it until after splatfest is over.

Geg

Yep, it was Kas. I was doubtful at first because of the lack of the helmet and the game we lost on Moray, but baseinvader.exe was out in full force on Blackbelly Skatepark.

GGs man

Crayolan

I assume you know the map layout correct. I pretty just rush forward as quickly as I can until I reach the middle river, and what I do is whenever some one approaches from the opposite side of the river, I spam burst Bombs until they're gone. Sometimes they try to get over from the fort, but I'm good at controlling that as well.

Because of the way turf war works, if you have a good handle on doing that, the opposing team really doesn't have a way to move forward until the final minute when the gates come down. So I basically just let my team paint everything and focusing on not letting anyone past that fort.

I'm guessing you use an e-liter. I'm not competent enough of a sniper to carry a team alone as one so I don't even bother using them in splat fests.

I still haven't seen Camp Triggerfish. :(

Let's trade maps. I can't get anything but triggerfish.

Robotguy

Just had a match where the ink from and inkstrike filled in before the animation/ hit detection happened. Messed me up since I was suddenly stuck in enemy ink.

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01zjlaw.jpg

Done for now

Geg

You can't open squads or play ranked battles during splatfest guys, it's either splatfest matches or private rooms

edit: Wait you're probably not in NA, never mind lol

Nooooooo, connection has been lost!!!! My Dog (not Hot Dog) Bro from the first Splatfest! Don't leave meeeeeeee. I don't want to carry all alone. =(

Geg

That was me. Couldn't tell by the Yee Yeshes? :p

Haha yeah like I said I'm not used to seeing you without the helmet.

Sorry about that game we lost on Moray, their team had like three fast melee weapons that rushed right to our side at the beginning of the match and I couldn't keep up with them all

Moonlight

Banned
This is a fucking curse. Every time -- every time it feels like I hook up with a good team and start a streak, the connection cuts me off. My internet is Team Marshmallow, I guess.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Haha yeah like I said I'm not used to seeing you without the helmet.

Sorry about that game we lost on Moray, their team had like three fast melee weapons that rushed right to our side at the beginning of the match and I couldn't keep up with them all

We handled business on all the other matches though. That match was probably my fault. I used Kraken to try to break through the sniper spot and was on my way till one of opposing team caught up. It was all downhill from there.

I was using Splattershot for most of the last two days but wanted to level up my new goggles and shirt so I switched to roller.

Top Bottom