• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

Heng

decided to try some different weapon classes since ive pretty much only used rollers and recently the bucket

kinda diggin the custom blaster. its like the roller version of a gun.

this class any good for turf wars? seems to have not that great paint coverage given rate of fire.

debating whether to hold off on using it until after splatfest is over.
I think it's pretty good for turf wars if you go for kills. I've gotten high scoring kills that resulted in high points of paint covered. The ground it covers isn't great so you have to try your best not to repaint your own ink.

This will have to do for tonight...

WVW69iRJqIIQ_70TV7

GGs everyone!

WorldStar

Banned
What do you guys usually do when you got put on a terrible team and want out?

Leave the game and search for a new team or just stay on the same team and wait until the shitty players leave?

Edit: type to talk

69wpm

people really need to cover some damn ground in ranked. you can barely move around in some matches because people only go for the kill.

Geg

What do you guys usually due when you got put on a terrible team and want out?

Leave the game and search for a new team or just stay on the same team and wait until the shitty players leave?

Leave and find another team. It's usually not worth trying to carry a bad team for multiple games so just go find people you can win with

ryechu

lol blue. def up. Leave anytime you want to. I'm just relaxing.

EDIT
hey we have a private room going. we need one more.

I think the thing that frustrates me the most isn't even shitty teammates, it's shitty teammates that spam "C'mon!" as if they aren't
a detriment to the team
constantly dying.

No I'm not going to come to you, shut up

Top Bottom