• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2011 Anime Thread of ZAWA ZAWA, Money, emo Cyclops, and fun^10xint^40=Ir2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jex

zeroshiki said:
I can't believe you'd choose a Macross Valkyrie over Mazinger freaking Z.
Well I am more of a YF-21 man myself. It's not like I've even seen the original Mazinger Z series and so I don't really have much of an attachment to it.

duckroll

Branduil said:
Trolling only works when it doesn't just make you look like you have no taste.

But he is indeed a hack. He panders to his audience. He recycles the same boring themes. Some of his stories feature terrible characterization. Some are overly long and poorly paced. And most importantly, none of his works feature any robots. What good is he?

Jex

zeroshiki said:
You have a thing against Super Robots >_< Begone, Real Robot elitist!
That doesn't even make any sense, when in many of those choices I chose super over real!

Although it's kind of a false distinction in many cases.

duckroll said:
But he is indeed a hack. He panders to his audience. He recycles the same boring themes. Some of his stories feature terrible characterization. Some are overly long and poorly paced. And most importantly, none of his works feature any robots. What good is he?

His turns of phrase, IIRC he was significant in shaping how people used english from then on.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
You have a thing against Super Robots >_< Begone, Real Robot elitist!
Pfft i love my super robots as much as anything, but YF-19 > mazinger. It's just a cooler overall design!

Jex

umop_3pisdn said:
His turns of phrase, IIRC he was significant in shaping how people used english from then on.
The number of phrases, commonly used today, that you can accredit to him is ridiculous, if memory serves.

Branduil

duckroll said:
He did have one of the first tsunderes, though.

Instro

duckroll said:

I always thought that Macbeth would be a lot better if Banquo rode around in a giant mecha.

Jexhius said:
The number of phrases, commonly used today, that you can accredit to him is ridiculous, if memory serves.

That sounds really familiar, I think you're right. I don't know much on the subject but I can vaguely recall a professor basically crediting him with the whole of Modern English.

Jex

umop_3pisdn said:
That sounds really familiar, I think you're right. I don't know much on the subject but I can vaguely recall a professor basically crediting him with the whole of Modern English.
I heard about it one some RadioLab episode. Turns of your professor was correct! Shakespeare = boss.

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
duckroll said:
I'll give you the robots, but the man was a literary genius. He pioneered English-language theater and wrote brilliantly for the uneducated and unwashed masses. Was there pandering? Sure. Is it all JUST pandering? Never. The Merchant of Venice pandered so hard to anti-Semitic culture that pervaded Christian England, but it was so over the top, that a careful viewer will see how ridiculous the whole thing is, and how much it happens, being able to take away a criticism of such anti-Semites.

Is there pandering? Sure, but Evangelion has pandering, but its writing and narrative is deeper than that pandering. Sure, he copied stories, but I don't think he ever really actually copied them in the same spirit as the original. That's the key difference.

Cardcaptor Sakura 01-06 - Found the first 12 episodes (uncut subbed versions) on VHS, so I couldn't resist though I've seen 1-4 and 9-12 before. That I watched so many says that yeah, it's good, but as with every time before that I've mentioned it I do have to say about how disturbing some of the relationships are in this show, and that none are criticized for it... I mean, Sakura, a 4th grader, has a crush on her 11th grade brother's classmate. He takes her out for lunch sometimes, and she considers them dates. Nobody has a problems with this. Also, Sakura's mother was quite a bit younger than her father if I remember right, before she died young, but I think the 9-12 part has some of that backstory. I think there's more.

Also, completely cleaning the entire house for chores, at the age of 9 or 10? That's... a bit excessive. Also, these children act a lot like adults sometimes. I doubt that they were exactly always keeping the characters' ages in mind here, but of course that is normal for this kind of thing. (Oh yeah, and the Kero check things at the ends of the episodes are so stupid...)

Other than that though, good stuff, quite entertaining. It does make me want to watch more of the series than this, I've never seen beyond ep. 12.

Other than that, I'm having more computer problems and it's a real pain. I'm down to zero entirely working computers now, from three 4 months ago. :( (This one, my oldest one, broke a few days ago and now won't display sound or directdraw graphics because key windows files directx/sound/nvidia drivers/etc. rely on were deleted, apparently, and I don't have system restore points to bring them back with (at least I managed to get normal Windows graphics and the mouse working again though); a second has a virus I haven't managed to get rid of (though its main OS is Linux, which is fine, I don't know Linux too well); and the third has some hardware problem...

doomed1 said:
Yeah, but you can't really send death threats to cartoon characters. :p
No, instead you send threats to the manga's writer. It's happened, there are multiple examples. You even imply that your "pure" character actually has had a boyfriend before, or has one? Expect threatening messages from the otaku fans!

Geneijin said:
Quote:
Infinite Stratos was, extremely lucky, in more than one ways. First, Madoka's popularity actually affected Infinite Stratos in positive ways. People originally wanted Madoka to be good/moemoe cute girl magical girl series, but ended up getting serious eye-rape with endless despair and hopelessness. (kill urobuchi!) People needed something to 'cure' their eyes from shock, and they found, eye-pleasing + well-animated + moe-moe-kyun animation. It was perfect for purifying their eyes from 24 minutes of panic and complete absorption to amazing series called Madoka Magica. Not only that, all the other animations were even more unbearable than IS, there was no-other substitution for fans anyway.

Even more lucky thing for IS is, delay of Madoka Magica BD/DVD release. A lot of people who were eagerly waiting to see their favourite mahou shoujo in HD died in despair again. Thus, (...) it seems that IS became substitution to feel in their empty space of Madoka Magica, and increased sales of IS to even more ridiculous level. If both released CD during the same month, sales of 30,000 never happened.
Huh, so that's maybe why it did well? As good as any other reason I guess...

... From that article...
Infinite Stratos was not the most popular light novel. It is well known for being...shit. It has even less sense than its adapted animation.
Woah, really? Quite an accomplishment there!

Epitome of cliche - no other animation can be more generic than this.
I don't know about that, I think it's possible for something to be more generic than IS... but yes, it would be difficult.

Steroyd said:

Bah, that was funny, and I didn't think of that comparison until you made it. It's a sweet bun, and it looks like one... After that rollcake in her arm was revealed they made it clear that there'd be something else like it, but I didn't know where or what it'd be, I was kind of thinking it might be another roll cake or something, but what it was was amusing. Such a weird segment, but it worked... :)

Steroyd

A Black Falcon said:
Cardcaptor Sakura 01-06 - Found the first 12 episodes (uncut subbed versions) on VHS, so I couldn't resist though I've seen 1-4 and 9-12 before. That I watched so many says that yeah, it's good, but as with every time before that I've mentioned it I do have to say about how disturbing some of the relationships are in this show, and that none are criticized for it... I mean, Sakura, a 4th grader, has a crush on her 11th grade brother's classmate. He takes her out for lunch sometimes, and she considers them dates. Nobody has a problems with this. Also, Sakura's mother was quite a bit younger than her father if I remember right, before she died young, but I think the 9-12 part has some of that backstory. I think there's more.

There's nothing wrong with Sakura's crush on Yukito as long as it stays a crush, the Nadeshiko thing was freaky mainly because the writers didn't have to make her that young, and it served nothing more than to make perfect father-san so eerie under that kind smile, which is what irks me more than anything.

A Black Falcon said:
Also, completely cleaning the entire house for chores, at the age of 9 or 10? That's... a bit excessive. Also, these children act a lot like adults sometimes. I doubt that they were exactly always keeping the characters' ages in mind here, but of course that is normal for this kind of thing. (Oh yeah, and the Kero check things at the ends of the episodes are so stupid...)

Even better there's an episode where they all go to a summer house, and Sakura starts talking to some old man in a house down the road, even tells her father about him and starts visiting him everyday, which the dad is okay with. Granted
he's sakura's great grandfather
but perfect father-san didn't let on that he knew this as a fact, as far as I'm concerned perfect father-san let his ten year old daughter play with some strange old man every day without keeping an eye on her wtf.

No, instead you send threats to the manga's writer. It's happened, there are multiple examples. You even imply that your "pure" character actually has had a boyfriend before, or has one? Expect threatening messages from the otaku fans!

Oh lord I think I read that someone setup an effigy, because the author of kannagi said that kannagi wasn't a virgin or some stupid crap, I would read the crap out of the internet gigaploding if a season 3 of K-ON had a Sex in the City episode.

Steroyd

WTF the time stamp on my post just got messed up, I know I set the clock forward an hour weeks ago. o_O

Lolz, I R Homura, I R Break time.

hVpW2.gif

mAcOdIn

A Black Falcon said:
Other than that, I'm having more computer problems and it's a real pain. I'm down to zero entirely working computers now, from three 4 months ago. :( (This one, my oldest one, broke a few days ago and now won't display sound or directdraw graphics because key windows files directx/sound/nvidia drivers/etc. rely on were deleted, apparently, and I don't have system restore points to bring them back with (at least I managed to get normal Windows graphics and the mouse working again though); a second has a virus I haven't managed to get rid of (though its main OS is Linux, which is fine, I don't know Linux too well); and the third has some hardware problem...
What the fuck ya doing to your machines? Just re-install Windows, the older versions need that every once in a while, back up your data, wipe everything and start over.

Although I've been going through a kind of PC hell recently myself. I've been stocking up on 2TB hdds in preparation to building a NAS and now that I have 2 I decided I was going to make a RAID 1 array, might as well start now and ensure the drives are kosher and I need to kinda learn a little about RAID before I get the NAS anyways. So off I go trying to change my AHCI driver in Windows 7 to the RAID driver. Ugh, that was a pain, eventually I moved the HD with Windows on it to the last SATA port, made it IDE in the BIOS but made all the other ones RAID, that way Windows could boot AND the RAID controller would be enabled since the AMD drivers were being a bitch and not letting me install them without it being enabled like I could do on XP. So Cool beans, I get Windows running, install the RAID drivers and the AMD RAIDXpert tool and reboot and in the BIOS I make my first mistake. I figured JBOD mode was just, well, nothing, so I assign all but my 2 new 2TB drives to that mode. Well now they're all seemingly empty. Ouch, it'd really suck to lose all that data before I even get it migrated. I panic and set everything back to AHCI and see if they work normally, they do and the data's still there and I breathe a sigh of relief. So I don't want to put them in JBOD next time. So I switch back to RAID and control F and God damnit the RAID controller remembered their serial numbers or some shit and set them to JBOD again! The documentation in it is so damn sparse that I can tell how to easily delete the array but it also says it'll delete all the data on the disc as well. That's not cool. Eventually I just decide to try it and tell it sure, delete it and boot into Windows, all the Data's still there, thank God. So now to move that shit over to the RAID 1 array with my two new HDs. Now I did test these with Seagate's tool but that was the extent, so I didn't really know if they were golden but I might as well find out by moving real data to it I figure and start a copyin'. All kinds of panic messages start flaring up and one of the drives goes down. Well that pissed me off, I mean, I know the drive can handle some data, I can't have the array flipping out and dying on me the second I start to copy shit. So I figure, fuck it, lets try it without the fast initialization, that took 7 fucking hours to initialize two blank fucking drives but after that it all worked and now I have a fancy RAID 1 array for my anime viewing pleasure.

But that's not all, I had wanted a new HTPC because my 4870 is ridiculously loud. Well it blocks the SATA ports and since I have way more drives than ports until I get these drives all consolidated I was removing it and installing it quite often. Upon one swap I look at the fan connector and realize it had come loose from the PCB a little, wonder what would happen if I pushed it back in all the way? A damn near silent in idle, 2d windows and video watching 4870 with working fan steps for gaming, that's what. So now I may not even buy a new HTPC. I'm like so fucking happy right now, this 4870 has been a fucking jet engine since the day I installed it and all I needed to do was reinsert the damn fan connector into the PCB. Son of a bitch.

All that for a nice anime/movie/TV experience. Computers are rough sometimes. Ubuntu's still fucking broke though but fuck it.

Anyways, I think I'm going to go avatar-less again, gives me more credibility across the board.

Hanasaku Iroha episode 2 I liked better than the first, I'll probably follow it. People bitching about strict realism however are pretty fucking funny. It's fucking TV who wants 100% realism? And on a more twisted note have people seen the shit that does go on in reality? Stupid mothers circumcising their children with pliers and knives, serial killers, cannibals, whacky cults that gas subways, a President shot to impress an actress, an orangutang kept as a prostitute, people who marry their pets, reality is fucking whacked. Demented. I don't know if there is a reality just a "norm."

duckroll

doomed1 said:
I'll give you the robots, but the man was a literary genius. He pioneered English-language theater and wrote brilliantly for the uneducated and unwashed masses. Was there pandering? Sure. Is it all JUST pandering? Never. The Merchant of Venice pandered so hard to anti-Semitic culture that pervaded Christian England, but it was so over the top, that a careful viewer will see how ridiculous the whole thing is, and how much it happens, being able to take away a criticism of such anti-Semites.

Is there pandering? Sure, but Evangelion has pandering, but its writing and narrative is deeper than that pandering. Sure, he copied stories, but I don't think he ever really actually copied them in the same spirit as the original. That's the key difference.

Merchant of Venice is great. I prefer most of his plays which have nothing to do with royalty. Those are generally the worst. Especially Hamlet. Fuck Hamlet. Overrated piece of garbage with terrible characters.

Steroyd

mAcOdIn said:
Hanasaku Iroha episode 2 I liked better than the first, I'll probably follow it. People bitching about strict realism however are pretty fucking funny. It's fucking TV who wants 100% realism? And on a more twisted note have people seen the shit that does go on in reality? Stupid mothers circumcising their children with pliers and knives, serial killers, cannibals, whacky cults that gas subways, a President shot to impress an actress, an orangutang kept as a prostitute, people who marry their pets, reality is fucking whacked. Demented. I don't know if there is a reality just a "norm."

Heh reminds of Madoka and TWGOK discussions, there are times when you've got to accept that truth can be stranger than fiction, there is no "real" way to react to certain situations, it's all dependant on what they've experienced before and whatnot, Ohana was already aware that her mother was no good and I thought her reactions to what the mum does to her is a fair reflection of that.

mAcOdIn said:
Anyways, I think I'm going to go avatar-less again, gives me more credibility across the board.

Please don't go avatarless it looks weird and I will call you "old no-av" until you fold and change your mind

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Hanasaku Iroha episode 2 I liked better than the first, I'll probably follow it.
You are no longer dead to me!
People bitching about strict realism however are pretty fucking funny. It's fucking TV who wants 100% realism?
I think maintaining believability is a more important thing than strict realism, and again this is anime we are talking about, and iroha in question already has certain quirks (that i love) that wouldn't work half as well in a live-action setting.

Sket Dance 1
Finally got around to watching and while it's only one episode in it's pretty good adaptation imo. They changed a couple of things, the act that the crew puts on for the transfer student is a little bit more elaborate in the manga but I guess thats a bit nitpicky. I think they did a goog job with switches voice, would have been pretty easy to fuck that up i think.

Is this going to be a long run or will that depend on the first seasons popularity

Jex

icarus-daedelus said:
Ugh. You're so unpleasant to talk to. You needn't bother responding to anything I post if it's just going to be more condescending empty bullshit.
Well I wasn't actually being serious when I posted that because clearly (well, to me anyway) that isn't a serious reply to your criticisms. I certainly didn't aim for it to come across in such a manner and I apologise if that's how it appeared.

At this point, when you're far enough into a series that you know it's story beats and characters and you've explained your opinion on them (e.g. underdeveloped cast, a narrative fixation on interesting characters) there really isn't much to say against that, because it's a legitimate criticism based off of your experience with a show. I would perhaps disagree with your reading of them but only in so far as saying that I didn't find such things to be a problem in other words, my subjective take on a situation was different from your subjective take on a situation.

Jex

icarus-daedelus said:
Yeah, sorry about that Jex, it was an overreaction on my part. I was in a bad mood I guess. I should've figured you were joking but it's hard to tell with the 'hurr hurr bad taste' responses sometimes.
Sometimes Often I forget that my tone of voice isn't been transmitted by writing, as a result of my poor writing style.
Hitokage said:
Infinite Ryvius is definitely not a show to be drawing lines in the sand about.
The power of Gor&#333; Taniguchi!

Aoi Hana 3

I was going to make a comment in passing about how those making this show were deeply concerned with drawing extremely detailed hair but considering how there's so much attention to detail in all aspects of a characters animation that it's not really worth singling one aspect out. Then again, there's a tendency to have fairly 'simple' hair even when other aspects of a character are well animated.

Now that I've returned to this series it occurs to me that I must have got quite far into it because I remember all this happening. I suppose I just failed to appreciate the subtle nuances of this piece the first time I went through it. In other words, it's good.

7Th

Jexhius said:
The power of Gor&#333; Taniguchi!

Aoi Hana 3

I was going to make a comment in passing about how those making this show were deeply concerned with drawing extremely detailed hair but considering how there's so much attention to detail in all aspects of a characters animation that it's not really worth singling one aspect out. Then again, there's a tendency to have fairly 'simple' hair even when other aspects of a character are well animated.

Now that I've returned to this series it occurs to me that I must have got quite far into it because I remember all this happening. I suppose I just failed to appreciate the subtle nuances of this piece the first time I went through it. In other words, it's good.

To be fair, Hironori Tanaka, the animator in charge of all the "key" scenes in Aoi Hana, is known for having a hair fetish.

/XX/

Jexhius said:
It probably has something to do with having no budget, animators or time in many cases.
Yeah, that seems the case sometimes. Akiyuki Shinbo (although nowadays he is more like an overseer of the work from other SHAFT 'Team Shinbo' members like Tatsuya Oishi or Shin Oonuma) has worked many times to compensate much of the shortcomings they had for a determined project, but in 'Bakemonogatari' (&#21270;&#29289;&#35486;), for example, Aniplex Inc. gave the studio more budget and time than in the majority of their previous projects, and what delivered is a more refined but still particular stance in storytelling that I think disrupts the experience.

This is my opinion, of course, and I like his works for what they are, but I recognize that there are other directors more lenient to work for the story, accompanying it by the hand without being noticed, and that translate the production material with their own vision to deliver it in a picture without barriers to the viewer. A constant distraction (for the sake of distracting) among what he is trying to show us is not the type of direction I appreciate the most.

JKTrix said:
Just wanted to say, I love your posts.
Thanks, JKTrix! I keep trying to be useful to other fellow users here, this is why I prefer to post interesting information rather than my opinion as in posts like this one. Also, I really respect your opinion about animation.

Jex

/XX/ said:
This is my opinion, of course, and I like his works for what they are, but I recognize that there are other directors more lenient to work for the story, accompanying it by the hand without being noticed, and that translate the production material with their own vision to deliver it in a picture without barriers to the viewer. A constant distraction (for the sake of distracting) among what he is trying to show us is not the type of direction I appreciate the most.
I'm not particularly bothered by a director drawing attention to himself through elaborate camera work and editing, but I'm far less enamoured by cuts to, say, a collage or a real photo or a repeated static image. On a rare occasion it works, but at many other times it doesn't.

I'm sure that he developed that style partly as a crutch to deal with the lack of time and animators. It occurs far less frequently in Madoka (presumably they had even more staff/money to make that then Bakemonogatari) than in any other of his works, which benefits the overall flow of the story.
7Th said:
To be fair, Hironori Tanaka, the animator in charge of all the "key" scenes in Aoi Hana, is known for having a hair fetish.
I suppose you have to love what you draw!

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
duckroll said:
Merchant of Venice is great. I prefer most of his plays which have nothing to do with royalty. Those are generally the worst. Especially Hamlet. Fuck Hamlet. Overrated piece of garbage with terrible characters.
. . . :|

Now you just be troll'n

duckroll

WARNING HUGE ANIMATION FANWANK INCOMING

Okay, this post is going to be a little weird. I don't want to sound like a stalker or anything, but I found this pretty interesting...

So I was wondering how Ai Yokoyama, the character designer for X-men, got that role when all she's done is in-between animation and some key animation for Madhouse stuff over the years. Seemed like an odd choice, especially when both Iron Man and Wolverine had much more experienced senior designers on staff (even though they both looked like shit), and this is finally the big budget all-stars project.

I did some googling, and found that apparently some people in the 2ch Sakuga thread actually seem to know who she is. Googling further uncovers that she graduated from an animation institute in Hiroshima in 2006 and joined Madhouse. There's a school blog entry from 2009 covering an event where she returned to the campus to talk to students about her job then. At that time she was working on key animation for Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger and would be working on Kobato next. All the years prior to that, she was working on in-between animation on various series. In March there was a blog post by the principal about her being the character designer for X-men, and he relayed a message from her about how Madhouse has really gathered a top-class team for the project across all disciplines, and the production values are of a level which is higher than TV series have in general. She was pretty pumped that she's a character designer for the project.

This is her ANN profile: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=84038

In the five years she worked at Madhouse, she gradually moved up from in-betweener, to key animator, to character designer and animation director (for ep5 of X-men). This is really interesting because it shows a very clear and direct progression path of a studio employed animator who moves up through the ranks, and is given a chance to have a major role in a large production with much more senior staff.

But that's not all I found. When she returned to her alma mater in 2009, she wasn't alone. There was another animator with her - Tomoko Sugidomari. Tomoko is her junior, and graduated the year after, and joined Gainax. Similar to Ai, she also worked exclusively on in-betweening for a long time before being giving key frame duties. Last year, she made her debut as a notable staff member in Panty and Stocking, doing key animation on many of the episodes, and serving as animation director on Chuck to the Future Part 1.

It's pretty refreshing to see much younger animators who only joined the industry in recent years enjoy gradual promotions, without having to stand out as "outstanding amazing animators". It's actually interesting to note how aside from the main supervising animation director for X-men, most of the animation directors on the project are very fresh new faces.

Ep2 = Katanao Akai
Ep3 = Minami Yoshida
Ep4 = Shinya Segawa
Ep5 = Ai Yokoyama
Ep6 = Mika Yamamoto

Most have never worked on animation direction, the rest have only had that chance very recently. And pretty much all of them have been in the industry for much less than 10 years.

Since I'm on this topic anyway, I might as well step away from X-men for a moment and highlight about some new animators who have been really, really amazing. Once again, these are animators who only entered the industry in the 00s, and so would be totally exempted from the "the only good animators left are from the 90s and before that" argument. It's definitely a sign that the industry is far from the brain-drain death dooooooom that is often speculated. These guys are so awesome that they didn't even have to labor for years as in-betweeners before moving on to being allowed to do key animation. They just... rock. I don't think I should even bother talking much about them. Rather...

Hironori Tanaka
Entered the industry in 2004.
Samples: 1, 2

Yoshimichi Kameda
Entered the industry in 2007.
Samples: 1

Ryochimo
Scouted into the industry by the Beck director in 2003.

Tomoyuki Niho
Entered the industry in 2005.

Okay, I lied about stepping away from X-men. Tomoyuki Niho is storyboarding X-men ep4. It will be the first time he storyboards a production! X-men is clearly the savior of anime, serving as a platform for fresh talent to emerge and showcase themselves! Just like Noein in the past! :D

I'm sure 7th can come in and share many more stories of other animators I have ignored or failed to mention.

Dresden

Rektash said:
Ohh,
why does Kaiji have all his fingers in the Op? If I remember correctly he shouldn't have them all :O. Haven't watched the eps of the new season though

Apart from that I don't like the op at all.
He got them reattached.

Not really digging the OP, it reminds me of that Justin Bieber/Slipknot mashup.

Jex

Dresden said:
He got them reattached.

Not really digging the OP, it reminds me of that Justin Bieber/Slipknot mashup.
Yeah I've mentioned in the MAIN THREAD that the visuals are great but I'm not a fan of the track.
duckroll said:
WARNING HUGE ANIMATION FANWANK INCOMING
...These guys are so awesome that they didn't even have to labor for years as in-betweeners before moving on to being allowed to do key animation. They just... rock. I don't think I should even bother talking much about them. Rather...

Hironori Tanaka
Entered the industry in 2004.

Yoshimichi Kameda
Entered the industry in 2007.

Ryochimo
Scouted into the industry by the Beck director in 2003.

Tomoyuki Niho
Entered the industry in 2005.
It's probably a sign bad sign that I'm already familiar with most of those MAD's. What has become of me.

Anyway, great post, I'm always glad to see fresh and talented individuals get involved with the anime industry, considering it's much talked-about/prophesied/claimed decline.
Rektash said:
On another note Kaiji will never be as good as Akagi. RICHI!
Sir, you are crazy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suppose I haven't nerded out on Aoi Hana's OP yet, which is crazy considering it's done my Mr.Utena himself, Kunihiko Ikuhara. Suffice to say it demonstrates his love of girls dancing and 'classy' yuri.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom