• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2011 Anime Thread of ZAWA ZAWA, Money, emo Cyclops, and fun^10xint^40=Ir2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
jman2050 said:
Is color gang actually ours or was that stolen from 4chan too?
Oh let's not start this shit again. Stop trying to claim credit for memes, NeoGAF is NEVER original!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
InfiniteNine said:
http://i.imgur.com/c2vtF.jpg
ruug3.png

hamchan

I enter this thread and I see y'all posting and talking about weird shit and all I can think is:

"usual day in the anime thread".

Lain

icarus-daedelus said:
Why single me out?! Still, Juan Gotoh is pretty normal (by my standards).
Weird ass shit would include the S&M type of stuff that's catching my fancy lately or the guro stuff that I'm not into!

radiohead makes some damn hot futa doujinshi!!!

jman2050

God I always planned on staying away from /a/ and then Madoka happened and then I was linked to their Madoka threads and now I can't stop oh god help me someone please.

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
jman2050 said:
God I always planned on staying away from /a/ and then Madoka happened and then I was linked to their Madoka threads and now I can't stop oh god help me someone please.

Those threads are especially silly though.

Extollere said:
She gets the Inuboshi treatment....which is to say...

Tenderly loved!

trejo

Don't look now but we're fast approaching the 10K mark and keep in mind that there are still shows yet to air this season.

I'm so proud of everyone!

Also a bit scared and wary but that's par for the course.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
A heartwarming manga about a girl who discovers the joys of... uh...

I got nuthin'

Steroyd

jman2050 said:
You're much too naive.

It can happen, a one in a million chance that someone posts something that I take the wrong wa-- ah who the hell am I kidding, it never happens in here does it. :(

jman2050 said:

Do you wish you could take back your decision to click on that link?

hamchan

These threads sure have grown a lot since the 20-30 page threads back in the old days (2009).

That's pretty damn awesome to see such a community blow up.

zeroshiki

Re: Cross Game

jman2050 said:
The first episode is quite the amazing troll at least.

It made no sense! The manga did it better! I get that they wanted the episode 1 shock value but that wasn't how it was supposed to go.

The manga first establishes Kou and Wakaba's relationship and punched you in the gut with the death. In the anime, you know she's dead anyways so WHO CARES about their relationship in the flashbacks.

flawfuls

hamchan said:
These threads sure have grown a lot since the 20-30 page threads back in the old days (2009).

That's pretty damn awesome to see such a community blow up.

We may need an OT2 just for spring. :lol

Risette

A Good Citizen
Joe Molotov said:
So what is everyone's opinion on moe aunts and hot space cousins? Personally, I'm for these things.
I wonder if she's really from space or just weird.

Moe aunts are pretty cool though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom