• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2011 Anime Thread of ZAWA ZAWA, Money, emo Cyclops, and fun^10xint^40=Ir2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risette

A Good Citizen
Jexhius said:
I wonder what's the deal with [C]. I mean, really. I don't get how it came to be, or how it's been directed by Nakamura. It's just weird.
I hope this isn't the future for him. I really don't.

Actually, how did something like this end up on noitaminA even? It's just.. strange.

Hellsing321 said:
Well now that Madoka is over I can say confidently that Wandering Son was the best show from last season. It'll likely end up the best of the year for me.

Wandering Son was better, but they wound up being pretty close overall in my mind. I think they'll probably be the best two shows of the year.

Both have taken their place in the anime canon.

Jex

Aigis said:
Actually, how did something like this end up on noitaminA even? It's just.. strange.
As I mentioned: it's weird. I hope it either becomes really great or really terrible. I don't want an average show.

jman2050

Denpa Onna 2

I'm loving this show a lot. Very casual pacing and pretty funny. I swear Erio is the textbook definition of moe right now.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
ikRqyu.png

Enron

Banned
jman2050 said:
Denpa Onna 2

I'm loving this show a lot. Very casual pacing and pretty funny. I swear Erio is the textbook definition of moe right now.

every damn girl in this show is moemax. I almost couldn't finish ep 2 because i started to get annoyed with it. Apparently, this town is chock full of cute weirdos.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Haven't had time to watch all the new shows.. but was the madoka finale awesome or not so awesome?

Haly

Geneijin said:
No bromance picture of the Tiger and Bunny? =P
There was some fanart posted a while back, if someone can give me the link I'll throw that in :3

EDIT: Found it, one moment.

jman2050

Enron said:
every damn girl in this show is moemax. I almost couldn't finish ep 2 because i started to get annoyed with it. Apparently, this town is chock full of cute weirdos.

I love how the dude is gunning for a harem from day one and isn't the least bit ashamed about it.

Haly

Like this? :p
Shy_Enma_by_Enma_Kun.jpg

I can't find any good pics of Dororon.

Geneijin

firehawk12 said:
I feel like there should also be a K-On! reference, because HTT 4-3v3r.
You can have this instead:

N31rM.jpg

And I know what else is still missing:

dLaKn.jpg

Lafiel said:
And with the reaction of Anohana 2 here are we going forsee more converts to Team Haniro? :D
You may or may not have a hefty fanservice Swim club/team episode. Don't push it =P

Jex

Show Monogatari

I liked the bit when the scary bum trapped the two kids in an alley and showed them his snake. Or something.

Actually the whole thing was pretty good. Slice-of-life goooooo!

Jex

jman2050 said:
I love how the dude is gunning for a harem from day one and isn't the least bit ashamed about it.
You know, we already had an anime all about that. It's pretty famous, perhaps you've head of it. It was called

CITIZEN KANE.

Haly

inekGw.png

Shifted Matsurika because I'm disappointed in the OP/ED, but I love me some Matsurika.

Added Mera in a very suggestive 45 degrees rotation.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
You may or may not have a hefty fanservice Swim club/team episode. Don't push it =P
Something like that could be well-executed within the context of the show though!

Geneijin

Lafiel said:
Something like that could be well-executed within the context of the show though!
I wish for Amagami SS levels of fanservice to spite you!

Articalys said:
So does C actually have a bad plot or are people just turned off by the art style?
It was a disappointment not living up to the hype I guess? The art is okay with me personally. Not ugly although Kimimaro in that 3DCG (?) like in the Heartcatch EDs and Happy Kappy is ugly.

Articalys said:
So does C actually have a bad plot or are people just turned off by the art style?

It seems like a typical shounen series in a timeslot aimed at grumpy old people that like boring stuff and it's directed by a guy that does hard drugs. Basically if you like the former, you should give it a shot and ignore the monocle people.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
cosmicblizzard said:
It seems like a typical shounen series in a timeslot aimed at grumpy old people that like boring stuff and it's directed by a guy that does hard drugs. Basically if you like the former, you should give it a shot and ignore the monocle people.
Grumpy old people? :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom