• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2011 Anime Thread of ZAWA ZAWA, Money, emo Cyclops, and fun^10xint^40=Ir2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
firehawk12 said:
Being on team Dawg Dayz is better!

Battle Girls - Time Paradox team here! I been so busying past few week, I only watched BG-TP and last 2 episode of Madoka this season... dam busy schedule.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Anohana 4 - I liked this episode a lot, but mannn whenever i see
menma interact with someone directly i can't help but feel it's steering close to "jumping the shark" material
the ending was pretty damn cool and exciting though!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
jman2050 said:

corollamiku_main.jpg

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Anime watching party going on in the #IRC right now, if anyone not in the IRC wants to join the party!

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Infinite stratos 2 - Good episode overall, the direction was solid, the CG and action sequences were well-choreographed, and the character interactions were as quality as the previous episode
i can't believe the MC lost the training battle
that was some serious bullshit. Looking forward to watching more.

Why would you guys subject yourselves to that? and some people a second time!

AnoHana 4
Shit is getting good. Wasn't expecting Yukiatsu to be exposed so soon.

Hellsing321 said:
Why would you guys subject yourselves to that? and some people a second time!
It's like flies who survived the bug zapper once, I guess, I just can't help but go back a second time and see if it's still like it was or something... :)

Garzey's Wing 01 - I suggested this because of the horrible dub and weirdly incomprehensible, fighting-filled plot. It was a good suggestion, I think. :)

IS - Just read the last thread. I think I said a little bit about it then...

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Ano Hana 04.

Unlike certain other shows that have to hit the reset button at the end. It delivers. I really adore how they bring the ED into it too at the end of each episode.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I have nothing against Miku but why is the model so ugly.

Surely they could've made a better model.

So fucking creepy.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Halycon said:
I have nothing against Miku but why is the model so ugly.

Surely they could've made a better model.

So fucking creepy.
They could have used the PS3 one the whole time but that is clearly not the case. It looks like Toyota whipped up a cheap one for their shots.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Garzey wing 2 - That was a crazy cliffhanger, I can't wait to see how tomino concludes this mess in 30 minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom