• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Tokyo MX, er, Anime |OT1.5| ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psuchimas - 23
This is like the worst idea ever...Does producer-san realise the number of habilities at play from the puchimas ? and what's with those statues ?

-------------
Tonari no seki-kun - 17
I'll never have as much imagination as everyone in this franchise has .

The Origin was aimed at an older audience. It was already dubbed/localized and it wasn't censored. The TV anime is aimed at children.
Cool then i really liked THE ORIGINS

They're all I have at the moment! Look at the people that wrote off Matsutaro because he was a dick in his introduction episodes. He might redeem himself in XX episodes down the road but the damage is done at this point.
You're right but i disagree on "the damage is done" Just way too many anime play on first impressions to sell characters when they become something else afterwards. That's the entire point of character arcs
This is ultimately here nor there as I think we're basically arguing two different things. You're eager to explain why things are when it comes to the plot while I'm looking at it as an adaptation and why certain elements don't appear to be presented properly.
Yeah. different perspectives, different opinions.
Glad to be able to discuss regardless.
Nah, it's all good!
Thanks , much appreciated.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
One Week Friends - 04

It's not a term I've ever used but I think Kiriya really is "best guy". Leading male is pissing me off :(

JoeFu

Banned
Anybody else play Osu! in here? I didn't play the game that much before because not only did I suck, but I didn't care too much for most of the beatmaps put on the site since it's mostly anime stuff.. But since I got into anime I find myself playing more and choosing OPs and EDs that I liked to listen to. Game is fun and I'm glad me getting into anime got me back into playing this awesome game.

I'm still awful at the game though

Articalys

Anybody else play Osu! in here? I didn't play the game that much before because not only did I suck, but I didn't care too much for most of the beatmaps put on the site since it's mostly anime stuff.. But since I got into anime I find myself playing more and choosing OPs and EDs that I liked to listen to. Game is fun and I'm glad me getting into anime got me back into playing this awesome game.

I'm still awful at the game though
No, but I did play a ton of anime songs in StepMania when I was in high school.

We're never going to get an EBA 2, are we.

Finally got back after a long day of project work. No time for Dark Souls 2. Only sunday animu.

One Week Friends 4

ALL. OF. THE. DIABEETUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS.

ULTRA COMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What a sweet episode. But when aren't they? I hope this ends with romance because those two are perfect for each other. But now next episode we have some chick. I hope she isn't typical "I want senpai all to myself because anime" girl. Because fuck those characters and it'd ruin my sweet friendship for this anime.

Tonari No Seki-Kun 17

Hahahahaha seriously these two have the greatest chemistry, and one of them doesn't even talk. If they don't end up together or dating it'll be the biggest disappointment of 2014.

Articalys

I have Ouendan 2

Imported that along with uh what was that treasure game with all the explosions... Bangai-O I think it was called
To date, Ouendan 2 is the only game (or any type of media, really) that I've imported. Favorite song in it is probably Glamorous Sky.

To date, Ouendan 2 is the only game (or any type of media, really) that I've imported. Favorite song in it is probably Glamorous Sky.

My man

I've imported games in a spread out fashion. I think... the first game I imported was Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4. Then I imported Densetsu no Starfy 2. Then the Ouendan games. haven't imported for years until March, in which I imported a 64GB Vita card, Shinovi Versus, and Madoka Magica: Battle Pentagram.

one week friends 4 fight between friends

owf4.jpg

There was a fight between friends... but at least there was a sweet ending :3
ibcoGIG8INUxVg.gif

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Haikyu! - 04

This show is so good. Watching Hinata
spike the hell out of the King's fast toss
was so damn satisfying.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Nisekoi 16

By far the worst episode of the whole series. Not really surprising considering its only worst girl Onodera for all 20 minutes, just awful. Nothing but words words words, just garbage. Not even shaft could make this interesting in the slightest.

That said, dat end card. Even when Chitoge literally doesnt show up for 1 second in the actual episode shes somehow still the best girl of said episode.

I'd have to get him past Level 3 to do that. Hard since he can't so shit in most battles.

Maybe at first. The second he switches jobs, the guy becomes a beast. I actually had to stop using him since he was soloing entire boards.

Of course he was absolutely necessary in Lunatic mode.

Syrinx

Maybe at first. The second he switches jobs, the guy becomes a beast. I actually had to stop using him since he was soloing entire boards.

Of course he was absolutely necessary in Lunatic mode.
I had a suspicion he'd be like that. Like, there's no way they'd include somebody that shitty unless there was a big payoff at some point if you stuck with him long enough.

Lurky

I had a suspicion he'd be like that. Like, there's no way they'd include somebody that shitty unless there was a big payoff at some point if you stuck with him long enough.

If I recall correctly, he also gives his children access to the pegasus knight class and underdog skill which is another reason to like him.

Ginga e Kickoff!! 02

That practice was pretty fun to watch.

Ace of Diamond 29

All that shounen team emotions.

Sekai Seifuku Bouryaku no Zvezda 12

Everything always has to end with fighting a giant robot.

Isshuukan Friends 04

Still blushing even while having a fight.

Tonari no Seki-kun 17

What a heartwarming family story.

Is Awakening your first Fire Emblem? Because there are most definitely characters that end up just as shitty as they seem at first in the series.

Thoraxes

I have Ouendan 2

Imported that along with uh what was that treasure game with all the explosions... Bangai-O I think it was called

Good man on both counts. You did really well. I love both of those. Bangai-O Spirits is a ton of fun as well!

Ouendan 1 is definitely still worth it too if you ever feel like playing it.

Zeppeli

Banned
One Week Friends 4

I'm not sure I can continue watching this. This episode was contrived beyond belief.

It's supposed to be a "feely" slice of life. It's really, really not going to change. If this isn't your type of show you should know by now man.

Black Hat

Nisekoi 16

By far the worst episode of the whole series. Not really surprising considering its only worst girl Onodera for all 20 minutes, just awful. Nothing but words words words, just garbage. Not even shaft could make this interesting in the slightest.

That said, dat end card. Even when Chitoge literally doesnt show up for 1 second in the actual episode shes somehow still the best girl of said episode.

The only thing slightly entertaining about this episode was the appearance of Onodera's mother. Other than that it was blah.

Shuffle! 01-03

That one of the fanclubs calls themselves the KKK is something that couldn't have been foreseen for what that means overseas. Because really now.

They actually address this in the dub. They say something like: "We're the KKK, but not that KKK".

Link Man

Banned
It's supposed to be a "feely" slice of life. It's really, really not going to change. If this isn't your type of show you should know by now man.

Perhaps, but there were just too many coincidences that only served to create a conflict. This whole episode just felt manufactured, it didn't feel natural at all to me.

Zeppeli

Banned
Perhaps, but there were just too many coincidences that only served to create a conflict. This whole episode just felt manufactured, it didn't feel natural at all to me.

It's a show about
a girl who loses her good memories every week but not her bad, and one boy who wants to "be her friend".
It feels manufactured because the entire show is built like that. Nothing is really natural in this show - yet, at least :V

Link Man

Banned
It's a show about
a girl who loses her good memories every week but not her bad, and one boy who wants to "be her friend".
It feels manufactured because the entire show is built like that. Nothing is really natural in this show - yet, at least :V

Well, I guess what I'm saying is that I could suspend my disbelief for prior episodes, but this one just went too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom