• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 III | AITAKATTA YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
Akibaranger 9

akibaranger9.jpg

even on the day gaming died, Akibaranger never failed to deliver words of hope :)

SHIT JUST GOT REAL

I know you like it
if only

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
In a week or so you'll be praising a game and bemoaning the death of anime and the cycle will begin anew.
You are probably right. Doesn't change the fact that Rin is a cutie. <3
Do you know that feeling when you go back to a rhythm game after years of not playing it and you are just completely out of synch? I've been stuck on Insane mode Kibun Jojo for the last hour and I just wanna punch something. I'm rusty.

Uchip

Banned
Do you know that feeling when you go back to a rhythm game after years of not playing it and you are just completely out of synch? I've been stuck on Insane mode Kibun Jojo for the last hour and I just wanna punch something. I'm rusty.

gaming is amazing right now
E3 is hardly a good gauge

Articalys

You should be glad you can even keep pace with Insane Ouendan. At that difficulty, the notes literally appear too quickly for my mind to keep up.

The best song in Ouendan 2 is Glamorous Sky

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I don't do rhythm games. I'm white. :(
I'm a Mexican male playing J-Pop games. :X
You should be glad you can even keep pace with Insane Ouendan. At that difficulty, the notes literally appear too quickly for my mind to keep up.

Julia ni Heartbreak > Sekai wa Sore o Ai to Yobundaze > Glamorous Sky >>>> the rest >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shounen Heart

edit: FUCK YES FUCK YOU MIHIMARU GT

Iketeru Futari 13
zXGJ8.png

To fulfill the fanservice quota for the episode, that's how.
Wait, friend A in an episode without friend B? What is this madness? So Saji and Maki decide to spy on Koizumi in order to learn more about her? And now Koizumi is moving to LA? well whatever, nothing could save this boring episode.
Never mind, totally redeemed.

-Stranger-

Eureka Seven AO - Ep 8

This episode had a few good moments, but mostly it felt disjointed and soulless.
The series started really well, but lately it's been slightly disappointing.
Compared to the original series, it seems to lack something...
Eureka, Renton and the Gekko State crew were more interesting characters.
I do like the music in AO though.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Gaming dies for real tomorrow if Fire Emblem Awakening isn't at the 3DS event. Maybe I'll change to a Lyn avatar in mourning.

Jintor

Ouendan 2's hyper difficulty level where the pre-warning rings don't even appear is the BEST

madp

The Light of El Cantare

wonzo

Banned
Paper Mario > Fire Emblem
i can't say i've ever played a Paper Mario or Fire Emblem game :(

Yeah, I don't even know why I'm hoping that they're intentionally withholding anything frmo that list. Time to find that avatar.

I wonder how people would frame arguments if the < and > symbols weren't accessible on a standard keyboard.
is worse/better than. the flexibility of the english language wins yet again

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Iketeru Futari 13
Wait, friend A in an episode without friend B? What is this madness? So Saji and Maki decide to spy on Koizumi in order to learn more about her? And now Koizumi is moving to LA? well whatever, nothing could save this boring episode.
Never mind, totally redeemed.
I'm curious. Is this show even good?

I'm curious. Is this show even good?

It's ok. The episodes are only 8 minutes or so long, so they always feel like they could've had more. And it's mostly just silly humor with copious amounts of fan service, so when they try to play anything serious, like the last episode I watched, it kinda falls flat.
So basically the boobs are good.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I think I meant to make some kind of statement on something something why does everything have to be in absolute terms of better and worse something but I'm too tired to know now. This is as close as you'll ever see me to drunkposting. And this is why:

Ice 1-3:

Forget gaming being dead, anime is dead. It died five years ago.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It's ok. The episodes are only 8 minutes or so long, so they always feel like they could've had more. And it's mostly just silly humor with copious amounts of fan service, so when they try to play anything serious, like the last episode I watched, it kinda falls flat.
So basically the boobs are good.
So it really is Tits the Anime. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom