• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
If only he was a dick on the level of Dio, perhaps I could get some enjoyment out of him.

I suppose it's no harm to spoil future plot points since you're on the verge of dropping this, so I'll at least say that Kaiba does in fact become entertainingly evil. For instance, in one episode
it's revealed that he's been keeping his elderly mentor cryogenically frozen with the sole purpose of awakening him and pitting him in a duel against Yugi
and, after that,
Kaiba kidnaps Yugi's grandfather and forces Yugi and his friends through a multi-stage obstacle course of death broadcast in a stadium where thousands of spectators watch and cheer
. Certainly nothing Dio-level, but his methods become more drastic as he becomes increasingly obsessed with defeating Yugi.

This seems like a crazy scene. Also seems like that would be an unfair advantage, depending on what kind of card is awarded, but I guess the thought is that they've earned that advantage.

I was only ever a scrub player so I don't really know how such cards tend to be treated, although in several cases they've simply ended up in a graded slab and left to gather dust on ebay until an obsessive collector forks over thousands of dollars (see: this.) I'm under the assumption that any such cards created exclusively as tournament prizes are immediately banned from competitive play.

As I see it, there's two ways the show could take the Duel Monsters concept that would appeal to me. First, it could introduce actual strategy so that the duels become battles of wits instead of "I'll just pull out whatever card I need for this situation."

This is essentially Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters from the Battle City arc onward.

Second, it could increase the ridiculousness to a melodramatic fever pitch. It made a move in that direction when it used physical representations of the card monsters battling it out with each other, but their fights were bland and lacking energy.

And this is early Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters; the Duelist Kingdom arc immortalized in the Abridged Series.

The idea of the show is something I can get behind, but the execution is so mediocre in general that I find it difficult to be engaged and not feel like watching it is a waste of my time.

You're under no obligation to continue watching, of course. I appreciate the gesture of you watching any of this, especially considering that I know that you're not fond of watching things because they're hailed as entertainingly bad. At least I know now that my intuition was correct and that I'm alone in my special "appreciation" for the series.

cajunator

Banned
I suppose it's no harm to spoil future plot points since you're on the verge of dropping this, so I'll at least say that Kaiba does in fact become entertainingly evil. For instance, in one episode
it's revealed that he's been keeping his elderly mentor cryogenically frozen with the sole purpose of awakening him and pitting him in a duel against Yugi
and, after that,
Kaiba kidnaps Yugi's grandfather and forces Yugi and his friends through a multi-stage obstacle course of death broadcast in a stadium where thousands of spectators watch and cheer
. Certainly nothing Dio-level, but his methods become more drastic as he becomes increasingly obsessed with defeating Yugi.

I was only ever a scrub player so I don't really know how such cards tend to be treated, although in several cases they've simply ended up in a graded slab and left to gather dust on ebay until an obsessive collector forks over thousands of dollars (see: this.) I'm under the assumption that any such cards created exclusively as tournament prizes are immediately banned from competitive play.

This is essentially Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters from the Battle City arc onward.

And this is early Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters; the Duelist Kingdom arc immortalized in the Abridged Series.

You're under no obligation to continue watching, of course. I appreciate the gesture of you watching any of this, especially considering that I know that you're not fond of watching things because they're hailed as entertainingly bad. At least I know now that my intuition was correct and that I'm alone in my special "appreciation" for the series.

I dunno what your avatar is from but I'm squeeing away at it.

Defuser

Haiyore Nyaruko san W ep 8
ylIKzUR.png

Never thought I'll see Stevan Segal in mah anime.

Holy fucking shit, they actually got Satomi Arai back to do a Ookami-san parody narration, respect for Xebec...........I want a Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi sequel J.C.Staff

zeroshiki

Are they even selling it individually? Previously they were only available as the bonus CD that came with each volume of the anime.
(Hence 10 CD releases).

Wikipedia says there are separate radio drama CDs. Unless we're not talking about the same thing in which case, no I probably won't be buying them.

CorvoSol

Slayers Next 8

For 9 minutes this is an incredibly touching episode about a daughter dealing with the loss of her father and the sudden burden of taking over the family business. At the 9 minute mark the viewer sees a very obviously totally not in disguise definitely couldn't be Prince Phil standing on a spire in the rain, at which point we move on to somethin' else.

And then Prince Phil does a Joyful Reunion Bear Hug attack and murders an unkillable monster with it. The secret about Slayers is that Prince Phil isn't simply a pacifist because he hates violence; he's a pacifist because his paci-fists are the most powerful destructive force in the entire Slayers canon.

cajunator

Banned
date a live 8

Well I see a lot of her now. 0.0

The multi date was fun. This girl is craz.

Isnt she amazingly cute?
For a murderous crazy bitch I mean.
those are the best kind in anime.

Just art; not from any franchise.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=36074479 (link is safe, site is NSFW if you have the 18+ filter off)

Niiice.
gives me black rock shooter vibes stylistically. Maybe its the eyes.

CorvoSol

ZZ Gundam 26

And now an OP that isn't Anime Ja Nai.

Gundam episodes in the desert that don't involve Ramba Ral are just no good.

Based on precedent, this means you're about to watch the finale of R2, right?
Oh man, it will be so good.

Correct. I will start watching R2 in a few minutes. Also, I guess my schedule/rotation is easy to read?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Wikipedia says there are separate radio drama CDs. Unless we're not talking about the same thing in which case, no I probably won't be buying them.
I think those are pre-show? The ones I'm thinking of came with the OSTs that came bundled with the anime releases.

Pooya

Attack on Titan - 9

RAAAWR WAAARGHGHH RHWHWHWHHWHWAWWWWWW

Why they shout so much!!! Shounen angst all the way through. The story might be interesting, but the execution couldn't have been worse if they tried, plot revelations don't have any impact whatsoever on me, no shock value even though it sounds interesting.

cajunator

Banned
ZZ Gundam 26

And now an OP that isn't Anime Ja Nai.

Gundam episodes in the desert that don't involve Ramba Ral are just no good.

Correct. I will start watching R2 in a few minutes. Also, I guess my schedule/rotation is easy to read?

Just remember its only anime.
fear is only in your mind.
AND STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM KIDDY GIRL AND

sorry. Kinda went off the deep end there for a second.

Utena: Adolescence Apocalypse

Holy shit this movie has everything. Dancing with the stars, kissing through the glass, Kage OS, and the sexiest car of all. If someone had never seen the show you'd probably get "The List" style reactions out of this. I really need to get this on BD.

Wakaba Jeep is hands down best car/girl

Rewatching the entire show is worthwhile, because
you can now see the real Anthy in every scene she's in. Also all that symbolism that might not have made sense the first time.

Hmm, that sounds great but it'll definitely be a while before I decide to rewatch the whole series. It's really come to this though, I'm starting a rewatch backlog. Clearly I'm never going to be able to stop watching anime.

ZZ Gundam 26

I got to see the insane Utena movie and soon Corvo's reaction? This is the best day ever.

Shergal

Also, I guess my schedule/rotation is easy to read?

Sorta. I don't know if you always follow the same order, but I always see you post impressions on what you're watching more or less in succession, so sooner or later I knew you were going to get to Geass, lol.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
You know, the more I think about it, the more I think Henneko is going to be my surprise hit of the season. I mean, there's stuff like Maou-sama and Muromi-san that I knew were going to be great from the first episode. But Henneko has really surprised me. For one, I didn't expect it to be as batshit crazy as it is. And Tsukino is one of the most :cajun characters ever (due in no small part to Yui Ogura's wonderful voice acting).

What I'm trying to say here is that I really really like Henneko, and that kinda surprises me.

cajunator

Banned
There should be a Mystery Anime Theater 3000.

Unless there is something already like it. In which case please, link

I love to mst3k anime with friends.
we used to do it in college anime club and it was quite fun.

You know, the more I think about it, the more I think Henneko is going to be my surprise hit of the season. I mean, there's stuff like Maou-sama and Muromi-san that I knew were going to be great from the first episode. But Henneko has really surprised me. For one, I didn't expect it to be as batshit crazy as it is. And Tsukino is one of the most :cajun characters ever (due in no small part to Yui Ogura's wonderful voice acting).

What I'm trying to say here is that I really really like Henneko, and that kinda surprises me.

I didnt like it at first but yes tsukiko was so unbelievably cute I preordered a figure of her before I saw the second episode.
shes just that damned kawaii.
the show has turned it pretty good and I dont even despise azusa.

Attack on Titan 5:
Finally. I've been waiting to see this since the anime was announced, at the final scene didn't disappoint.The buildup to it and the execution was great, especially when you see
the arm flying out of the mouth
. The episode had a lot of tension as you see what the Titans are capable of, and we also get some scenes with the higher ups that paint a pretty clear picture of how much corruption there is at the top.

This episode really does make it believable that the characters are in a situation where the best they can hope for is to make it out alive and intact, and that's if they're lucky.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Digimon Adventure Movie

After reading about it in the "why does digimon has bewbz, lol japan" thread and some posts in this one, I thought about watching the unedited original. The movie short is really good, there is little to no story but I really love the old school animations and the music is top notch.

that old school style animation...I think I'll go rewatch some of the old classics now x)
What is an "old-school style animation" to you, anyway? Do you mean Hosoda's superflat style? He still uses that in his big-budget films like Summer Wars and Wolf Children, so I don't know if calling it old-school is actually accurate!
Utena 39 - Finale

I now know the error of my ways T_T
Watch the movie.

CorvoSol

Code My God What Have I Become R2 25

THE FINAL EPISODE

I might as well say this before I lose my last shred of dignitysanity, but really, Lelouch? You used Geass on your best friend, your love interests, your subordinates, your father, your friends, foes, lovers, and well innocent people you had no qualm murdering. You have done so many horrible, vile, awful, disgusting, repulsive, inexcusable, unforgivable, murderous, traitorous, licentious things at this point that seeing you even pause is fairly surprising. Especially since, when Euphemia put her will against yours in a much less direct fashion than this, you foreswore what love you had for her and
planned and executed her murder.

Then again, since your absurdly nebulous Zero Requiem is as yet unexplained, who knows. I mean, GEASS has gone unexplained for 50 episodes, so yeah.

Since this is the last time I'll see it, I just wanted to say that the part of the final OP where it shows King Charles' face in red, blue and black is really stylish and cool.

SERIOUSLY RIVEL I AM NOT JOKING. IF YOU DON'T HOOK UP WITH MILLY NOW YOU WILL NEVER GET A CHANCE. Also, after you're done there, PLEASE someone PLEASE anyone PLEASE won't YOU kill Nina for me?

THANK YOU,
NUNALLY.
OH THANK YOU FOR THIS. When did I ever say I wanted this!?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Random Chinese Empress asking deep philosophical question followed by Shin Kei responding even though he's nowhere near where she is, interjected into the middle of some very anime philosophical speeches about The System and How a Soldier Lives by Kallen and Suzaku and Toto and uh, his girlfriend, respectively. It's like the last episode of Evangelion, except actually happening.

OR IS IT? WHAT IF SHIRLEYGATE CAUSED THIRD IMPACT AND THIS IS ALL HAPPENING INSIDE SAYOKO'S MAID HAT'S MIND?

"I was just . . . doing what I could . . ." AND SO YOU BUILT A NUCLEAR BOMB? FUCK YOU, NINA, YOUR EVERY ACTION HAS BEEN SO FAR WORSE THAN LELOUCH'S. YOU ARE THE WORST HUMAN BEING IN THIS ENTIRE SHOW.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HE STILL DOES IT ANYWAY. If there is a reason for it, I don't know it, because apparently EVERYONE INCLUDING TAMAKI is now sharing a psychic link enabling them to all participate in the same conversation and finish each other's ham fisted sentences. About war and stuff. And now
Lelouch has used Geass on Nunally, who he did all of this for, allegedly.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. SHE BLOWS UP THE PUMPKIN MECH SO JEREMIAH JUMPS OUT OF IT IN ANOTHER MECH WHICH BLOWS UP AND HE JUMPS OUT OF AND STILL ATTACKS HER. IT'S LIKE THAT SCENE IN GURREN LAGAN.

I would be upset that
Suzaku just died
but then again I don't even know what death means in this show anymore. WHAT IS DEATH?

"I love you"? Really? Because you basically just FORCED her to do something she didn't want you to do after she JUST TOLD YOU she never wanted you to do ANY of the things you've done "for" her. You've one seriously messed up definition of love, Lelouch.

ATTN ENTIRE WORLD. LOL.

2 MONTHS LATER? HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Awww, even in chains the Empress of Japan is TOO CUTE. And those chains binding Sneasel are comically large. COMICALLY.

RIVALS WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT GETTING IT ON WITH MILLY? YOU STUPID, STUPID FOOL.

WHY IS NINA STILL ALIVE?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. IT'S ZERO. AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA. PLEASE TELL ME THAT IS SUZAKU AS ZERO. HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHA. PLEASE TELL ME THIS FARCE IS THE MUCH TALKED ABOUT ZERO REQUIEM. HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAA

HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT IS IT IS IT IS IT IS IT IS IT IS IT IS IT IS IT IS. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOW IS THIS WHAT EUPHEMIA WANTED? HOW IS THIS WHAT ANYONE WANTED? THIS IS SO DUMB

OH MY GOD THIS IS SHIRLEY GATE 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH.

NOOOO HE'S THE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND SHE MAGICALLY CAN TELL BY TOUCHING HIS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

JEREMIAH PLANTED OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORANGES HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA ORANGES ARE TOMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE

ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE NINA DIDN'T DIE.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Utena: Adolescence Apocalypse

Holy shit this movie has everything. Dancing with the stars, kissing through the glass, Kage OS, and the sexiest car of all. If someone had never seen the show you'd probably get "The List" style reactions out of this. I really need to get this on BD.

Wakaba Jeep is hands down best car/girl
And now you know Ikuhara.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
LOL Corvosol
I just did! Of course now I have no more Utena to watch, is the manga worthwhile?
Never read it, though icarus-heika tells me the manga is very traditional shoujo. If you want more Ikuhara you are better left off checking Penguindrum or his Sailor Moon episodes (the one I'm about to watch is Ikuhara, for instance). Or you can do what I'm doing and watch Goldfish Warning! :D

That said, I don't think Adolescence Apocalypse belongs into "the List". For one thing, it has very high production values so you can't "enjoy it ironically" on that regard, and is a very consistent product on itself, albeit a bit on the obtuse side. It would be like saying Angel's Egg belongs on the list, and that's just wrong.

cajunator

Banned
Code My God What Have I Become R2 25

THE FINAL EPISODE

I might as well say this before I lose my last shred of dignitysanity, but really, Lelouch? You used Geass on your best friend, your love interests, your subordinates, your father, your friends, foes, lovers, and well innocent people you had no qualm murdering. You have done so many horrible, vile, awful, disgusting, repulsive, inexcusable, unforgivable, murderous, traitorous, licentious things at this point that seeing you even pause is fairly surprising. Especially since, when Euphemia put her will against yours in a much less direct fashion than this, you foreswore what love you had for her and
planned and executed her murder.

Then again, since your absurdly nebulous Zero Requiem is as yet unexplained, who knows. I mean, GEASS has gone unexplained for 50 episodes, so yeah.

Since this is the last time I'll see it, I just wanted to say that the part of the final OP where it shows King Charles' face in red, blue and black is really stylish and cool.

SERIOUSLY RIVEL I AM NOT JOKING. IF YOU DON'T HOOK UP WITH MILLY NOW YOU WILL NEVER GET A CHANCE. Also, after you're done there, PLEASE someone PLEASE anyone PLEASE won't YOU kill Nina for me?

THANK YOU,
NUNALLY.
OH THANK YOU FOR THIS. When did I ever say I wanted this!?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Random Chinese Empress asking deep philosophical question followed by Shin Kei responding even though he's nowhere near where she is, interjected into the middle of some very anime philosophical speeches about The System and How a Soldier Lives by Kallen and Suzaku and Toto and uh, his girlfriend, respectively. It's like the last episode of Evangelion, except actually happening.

OR IS IT? WHAT IF SHIRLEYGATE CAUSED THIRD IMPACT AND THIS IS ALL HAPPENING INSIDE SAYOKO'S MAID HAT'S MIND?

"I was just . . . doing what I could . . ." AND SO YOU BUILT A NUCLEAR BOMB? FUCK YOU, NINA, YOUR EVERY ACTION HAS BEEN SO FAR WORSE THAN LELOUCH'S. YOU ARE THE WORST HUMAN BEING IN THIS ENTIRE SHOW.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HE STILL DOES IT ANYWAY. If there is a reason for it, I don't know it, because apparently EVERYONE INCLUDING TAMAKI is now sharing a psychic link enabling them to all participate in the same conversation and finish each other's ham fisted sentences. About war and stuff. And now
Lelouch has used Geass on Nunally, who he did all of this for, allegedly.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. SHE BLOWS UP THE PUMPKIN MECH SO JEREMIAH JUMPS OUT OF IT IN ANOTHER MECH WHICH BLOWS UP AND HE JUMPS OUT OF AND STILL ATTACKS HER. IT'S LIKE THAT SCENE IN GURREN LAGAN.

I would be upset that
Suzaku just died
but then again I don't even know what death means in this show anymore. WHAT IS DEATH?

"I love you"? Really? Because you basically just FORCED her to do something she didn't want you to do after she JUST TOLD YOU she never wanted you to do ANY of the things you've done "for" her. You've one seriously messed up definition of love, Lelouch.

ATTN ENTIRE WORLD. LOL.

2 MONTHS LATER? HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Awww, even in chains the Empress of Japan is TOO CUTE. And those chains binding Sneasel are comically large. COMICALLY.

RIVALS WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT GETTING IT ON WITH MILLY? YOU STUPID, STUPID FOOL.

WHY IS NINA STILL ALIVE?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. IT'S ZERO. AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA. PLEASE TELL ME THAT IS SUZAKU AS ZERO. HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHA. PLEASE TELL ME THIS FARCE IS THE MUCH TALKED ABOUT ZERO REQUIEM. HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAA

HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT IS IT IS IT IS IT IS IT IS IT IS IT IS IT IS IT IS. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOW IS THIS WHAT EUPHEMIA WANTED? HOW IS THIS WHAT ANYONE WANTED? THIS IS SO DUMB

OH MY GOD THIS IS SHIRLEY GATE 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH.

NOOOO HE'S THE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND SHE MAGICALLY CAN TELL BY TOUCHING HIS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

JEREMIAH PLANTED OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORANGES HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA ORANGES ARE TOMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE NINA DIDN'T DIE

ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE NINA DIDN'T DIE.

you are so awesome.

Hattori

Banned
What is an "old-school style animation" to you, anyway? Do you mean Hosoda's superflat style? He still uses that in his big-budget films like Summer Wars and Wolf Children, so I don't know if calling it old-school is actually accurate!

I guess flat, painting-like anime with old character designs kinda like Lupin, Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon, etc.

I'm not very eloquent when explaining things, so let me know if I'm making any sense whatsoever

lol @Corvo's reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom