• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoraxes

Photokano - 10

8tqR5qJ.gif

Dat voice. Dat everything.

Dat Fantaisie Impromptu routine.

Now that I can drop it because the best girl got her episode, someone call me if they do an imouto episode.

Also, dat bro imouto.

PS: Chet, the episode you're looking for is next week's btw. That'll save you the trouble of watching the other episodes.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I, for one, love nachos.

Hmm... what do I hate... grapefruit, egg/potato salad, excessive icing on cake although that really goes into "things done poorly", and... um... strong varieties of sourdough or rye bread... nothing else comes to mind at the moment without getting too exotic.

I suspect I have a mild allergy to roe but I'm not certain on that.

I, for one, love nachos.

Hmm... what do I hate... grapefruit, egg/potato salad, excessive icing on cake although that really goes into "things done poorly", and... um... strong varieties of sourdough or rye bread... nothing else comes to mind at the moment without getting too exotic.

I suspect I have a mild allergy to roe but I'm not certain on that.

also hate egg/potato salad.

As for your birthday cake thing, I remember going to Skateland last year while I was visiting in Maryland for some kid's birthday party. The cake made me feel like I was going to get diabetes. It was awful.

CorvoSol

First Cajun doesn't like hamburgers, now Corvo doesn't like hot dogs? What's the world coming to! Next thing you know, Hitokage doesn't like nachos or Awful Falafel actually thinks falafels are awful.

I also hate hate hate hate hate Papaya, green beans, and I'm not so keen on mushrooms, either.

I mean, I'll eat hot dogs if I have to, but man, I dunno. I've never been a big fan of them.

Attack on Titan 3

POTATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I mean, I'll eat hot dogs if I have to, but man, I dunno. I've never been a big fan of them.
Even kosher hot dogs? Natural casing? Mustard and sauerkraut? Because I can understand if you're talking about a cheap microwaved hot dog.

Granted, a proper bratwurst is even better, but the point of a hot dog is versatility.

CorvoSol

Hotdogs and hamburgers are awesome y'all are crazy.

Also food talk and not the end of the thread? Smh

Hey, even I think not liking hamburgers is going too far.

Even kosher hot dogs? Natural casing? Mustard and sauerkraut? Because I can understand if you're talking about a cheap microwaved hot dog.

Kosher dogs with mustard and sauerkraut definitely improve the situation for me, but I'm just really not a big fan of hot dogs.

I had to call it out. They forced my hand with these outrageous statements about disliking food. The only thing people are forgiven for hating is brussels sprout.

Would you believe me if I said I DO like brussel sprouts? Although given a choice between brussels and hot dogs, I might go for the dog.

Ezalc

I'm not supposed to bring up Gundam 00 anymore. Jubern threatened to tear out my throat for bringing it up. Can't eat hotdogs or brussel sprouts without that.

Hey man, you heard about that one Gundam series? The one that's trying to be James Bond? It's pretty terrible. Yeah, like that joke.

madp

The Light of El Cantare

Granted, a proper bratwurst is even better, but the point of a hot dog is versatility.

I just can't eat hot dogs at all. Nitrosamines, man :(

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I googled that and one of the pages had recipes for mackerel and horseradish ice cream alongside it. I don't like where this is going.

Sakai Hiroyuki made fish ice cream a few times on Iron Chef and nobody puked their guts up/died, so who knows...

CorvoSol

You clearly have never tried beetroot ice cream:

4552946742_50f2f3dbf4_o.jpg

In Brazil they gave us vitamina de beterraba, or Beet Smoothies. Freaking delicious until the one time I threw mine up all over the apartment and left the most amazing neon purple stains everywhere.

That was a fun day.

Majestic Prince 10

BLAH BLAH BLAH TECHNOLOGY BLAH BLAH BLAH WHY DOES IZURU NOT REMEMBER MEETING THIS GIRL AT THE POOL? BLAH BLAH BLAH KEI IS SO JELLY.

Why does Kei think they're called team Rabbits because of an experiment and not because the upper echelons want them to have lots and lots and lots of sex? Because I thought procreation was kind of what rabbits were known for.

Hey. Hey. If being self-conscious hinders the abilities of a giant robot, maybe don't give it to teenagers? Cuz they tend to be self conscious.

I googled that and one of the pages had recipes for mackerel and horseradish ice cream alongside it. I don't like where this is going.

Chilli%20Chilli%20Mango%20Ice%20cream%20adjust1.jpg

You gotta try new things man. Mackerel ice cream sounds rank though.

In Brazil they gave us vitamina de beterraba, or Beet Smoothies. Freaking delicious until the one time I threw mine up all over the apartment and left the most amazing neon purple stains everywhere.

That was a fun day.

lol. Beetroot stains are the worst.

Hattori

Banned
GYO

OH.MY.GOD
What the hell did I just watch...I can't begin to describe how weird this freakin' movie is.
<---Spoilers--->

this movie is beyond grotesque, I can't believe everything that has just transpired. Walking fish, Living Death Stench Gas, gross human mutations, and all this seemingly coming out of nowhere from being inactive since the last World War just does not make any sense whatsoever. UGHH this movie is just gross and really bad!!

<---End Spoiler--->

This movie is so bad, but strangely enough I sat through the whole thing. I'm definitely not going to be eating fish for weeks.

Branduil

Eggs are pretty terrible. In regards to where it's place, it depends on how its cooked.

Fuck scrambled eggs though. Shit infests food like a pack of fleas.

Scrambled eggs can only be good when combined with other food. Fried eggs are great though.

egg/potato salad

also hate egg/potato salad.

Wha...? Also not sure why you lump those two together when they're different things.

Branduil

Hamburgers weren't invented in the US either but absorbing culture and calling it your own is the AMERICAN WAY! *salutes*

The modern hamburger, as we know it with a ground beef patty inbetween two slices of bread, was most likely invented in America and was definitely popularized here.

Scrambled eggs can only be good when combined with other food. Fried eggs are great though.

Wha...? Also not sure why you lump those two together when they're different things.

NO it can't! Scrambled Eggs can't be gotten out once it's mixed in with something! TRYiNG to pick those little yellow shits out of food isn't fun, I was raised to not play with my food so I can't endorse it being in things I might actually consume otherwise. It's like why bother? I'd be spending too much time trying to pick that shit out. God damn it.

Angry Grimace felt the same way
iICc2AY.png

Oh man, I remember seeing his before and after reaction. It was so glorious.

CorvoSol

Valvrave 9

Man, forget Haruto. He's chump change. Shoko x L-Elf is the new ship to sail, guys. IT'S VERY TRADITIONAL, bwahahahahahaha. Oh man, I think Geass has completely turned around my opinion of L-Elf and this show. Suddenly his every douchey act is comedy gold, and his absurd competence becomes only more glaring when considering how stupid the entirety of the rest of the nation is. Still pretty impressed he
organized these kids for defense in so short a time.

"Go suck a dick. Like, right now. As in, I actually think that would be something you might like doing right now."

"Save your bitching and whining for the Internet."

HAHAHAHA oh man, Yamada's every line.

Boy he got lucky picking the one with giant shields attached.

AHAHAHA.
"Your back's more open than your mother's legs!"
WHO WRITES THESE ONE LINERS?

OH GOD IT'S
A DEAD GIRL FLOATING IN SPACE
A GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!

Aw, man, I kinda miss the old ED.

Angry Grimace felt the same way
iICc2AY.png

I'm dying over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom