• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckroll

This is pretty dumb...

kmf_Vercingetorix.jpg

zeroshiki

People get what they need out of AnimeGaf. Sometimes its episode impressions, sometimes its gifs but most of the time its to kill time chatting about cartoons.

I mean, at this point, the thread moves soooo fast and we're so insular that anyone brave enough to come in must REALLY like reading all this crap.

Question: I know Funi streams anime too (or so I heard about Milky Holmes' second season, which I desperately need to watch before Futari wa Milky Holmes hits), do they strea Maou-sama?

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
People get what they need out of AnimeGaf. Sometimes its episode impressions, sometimes its gifs but most of the time its to kill time chatting about cartoons.

I mean, at this point, the thread moves soooo fast and we're so insular that anyone brave enough to come in must REALLY like reading all this crap.
You must have a funny definition of "insular".

Branduil

Real Talk: The ending of HanaIro is legitimately sadder than AnoHana's because it's something that can actually happen to real people as opposed to contrived KEY magical realism melodrama BS.

zeroshiki

You must have a funny definition of "insular".

Maybe insular is not the correct term but we definitely have a culture in the thread. For better or for worse.

I mean, the massive massive SAO hate probably only exists in this thread apart from the general anime community :lol

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Emoticons are the new tags, since tags are no longer given. You need a certain degree of specific notoriety beyond just being a member of the gang.

zeroshiki

Real Talk: The ending of HanaIro is legitimately sadder than AnoHana's because it's something that can actually happen to real people as opposed to contrived KEY magical realism melodrama BS.

THIS.

Its funny how firehawk12 loves everything mono no aware but shits on HanaIro because of a throwaway storyline. The HanaIro ending is quite a bit sadder than a graduation because for most of these people, they will NEVER meet each other again.

7Th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom